Eletto has been named Executive VP of Worldwide Human Resources, responsible for talent acquisition, training, diversity, operations and benefits, according to a statement from Paramount. She’ll report to COO Frederick Huntsberry. Eletto most recently served as Senior VP of Human Resources in the consumer products division at the Walt Disney Company. Before that, she was an executive at Netscape/AOL, and spent 16 years at the telecom giant known through a series of mergers as NYNEX, Bell Atlantic and Verizon.
Ex-Disney Exec Robin Eletto Joins Paramount's Worldwide Human Resources
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'