Eletto has been named Executive VP of Worldwide Human Resources, responsible for talent acquisition, training, diversity, operations and benefits, according to a statement from Paramount. She’ll report to COO Frederick Huntsberry. Eletto most recently served as Senior VP of Human Resources in the consumer products division at the Walt Disney Company. Before that, she was an executive at Netscape/AOL, and spent 16 years at the telecom giant known through a series of mergers as NYNEX, Bell Atlantic and Verizon.
Ex-Disney Exec Robin Eletto Joins Paramount's Worldwide Human Resources
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Chairman Says Best Picture Gaffe Was “A Human Error”
- Sakina Jaffrey Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Sparrow’; Bill Marchant Joins Sci-Fi Indie ‘Volition’
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu