Eletto has been named Executive VP of Worldwide Human Resources, responsible for talent acquisition, training, diversity, operations and benefits, according to a statement from Paramount. She’ll report to COO Frederick Huntsberry. Eletto most recently served as Senior VP of Human Resources in the consumer products division at the Walt Disney Company. Before that, she was an executive at Netscape/AOL, and spent 16 years at the telecom giant known through a series of mergers as NYNEX, Bell Atlantic and Verizon.
Ex-Disney Exec Robin Eletto Joins Paramount's Worldwide Human Resources
What's Hot on Deadline
James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
Latest Film News
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter
- Sinqua Walls Cast In ‘Otherhood’; Madelyn Cline Boards ‘Once Upon A Time In Staten Island’