Sportscaster Erin Andrews, who exited ESPN last week as co-host of College GameDay, has joined Fox Sports as speculated, where she’ll host the network’s new primetime college football pregame show as well as have a significant role in National Football League, Major League Baseball and other sports coverage. Fox Sports announced Andrews’ multiyear deal today. Andrews, who got her start at Fox Sports Florida in 2000, spent eight years with ESPN. Fox Sports’ new half-hour pregame show will lead into the network’s first regular-season over-the-air college football package. That coverage kicks off Saturday, Sept. 1 as Hawaii visits USC live from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Sportscaster Erin Andrews Shifts To Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con
- Crime Experts On Bellum Entertainment Shows Halt Work Until Back Wages Are Paid
- Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Parody “Funny”; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It’s…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix – Comic-Con
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Teaser In Hall H – Comic-Con