Sportscaster Erin Andrews, who exited ESPN last week as co-host of College GameDay, has joined Fox Sports as speculated, where she’ll host the network’s new primetime college football pregame show as well as have a significant role in National Football League, Major League Baseball and other sports coverage. Fox Sports announced Andrews’ multiyear deal today. Andrews, who got her start at Fox Sports Florida in 2000, spent eight years with ESPN. Fox Sports’ new half-hour pregame show will lead into the network’s first regular-season over-the-air college football package. That coverage kicks off Saturday, Sept. 1 as Hawaii visits USC live from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Sportscaster Erin Andrews Shifts To Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Gretchen Carlson Inks Deal With A+E Networks For Documentary Specials
- Comedy Central Developing ‘Living The Dream’ From Aaron Karo & Dillon Francis
- ‘The Bridge’ Heads To Asia After Endemol Shine Strikes Deal With SVOD Service Viu
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Paramount Television Ups David Goldman To President Of Business Operations