Sportscaster Erin Andrews, who exited ESPN last week as co-host of College GameDay, has joined Fox Sports as speculated, where she’ll host the network’s new primetime college football pregame show as well as have a significant role in National Football League, Major League Baseball and other sports coverage. Fox Sports announced Andrews’ multiyear deal today. Andrews, who got her start at Fox Sports Florida in 2000, spent eight years with ESPN. Fox Sports’ new half-hour pregame show will lead into the network’s first regular-season over-the-air college football package. That coverage kicks off Saturday, Sept. 1 as Hawaii visits USC live from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Sportscaster Erin Andrews Shifts To Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…
- ‘Hannity’ Books Sean Spicer, Anthony Scaramucci & Reince Priebus To Spin White House Press Office Explosion
- True-Crime Anthology Series From Nick Antosca & Michelle Dean In Works At Hulu
- ‘Happy!’: Joseph Reitman Cast As Main Villain In Syfy Series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Debuts “Action-Packed” Season 8 Trailer, Praises Deceased Stuntman…
- ‘iZombie’: Robert Knepper Upped To Series Regular For Season 4 Of CW Series