Sportscaster Erin Andrews, who exited ESPN last week as co-host of College GameDay, has joined Fox Sports as speculated, where she’ll host the network’s new primetime college football pregame show as well as have a significant role in National Football League, Major League Baseball and other sports coverage. Fox Sports announced Andrews’ multiyear deal today. Andrews, who got her start at Fox Sports Florida in 2000, spent eight years with ESPN. Fox Sports’ new half-hour pregame show will lead into the network’s first regular-season over-the-air college football package. That coverage kicks off Saturday, Sept. 1 as Hawaii visits USC live from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Sportscaster Erin Andrews Shifts To Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE