EXCLUSIVE: Ed Asner is reprising his role (again) on CBS’ Hawaii Five-0, playing August March on the cop drama. He originated the role in a 1975 appearance in the first incarnation of the series and returned last year to play the world-class smuggler. His storyline is being extended for the second episode of Season 3, we’re told, and he is headed to Hawaii next week to shoot his scenes. The series is currently in production on the season premiere, which is set to air September 24. The seven-time Emmy winner is plenty busy, as he’s also set to star opposite Alison Sweeney and Greg Vaughn in the Hallmark telefilm Two In, which is shooting in LA for a 2013 premiere. He also just pacted to return to Broadway in the fall to star alongside Paul Rudd and Michael Shannon in Grace, the Craig Wright drama that officially opens October 4 for a limited run. He isrepped by Greene & Associates and manager Perry Zimel.
Ed Asner Returning To 'Hawaii Five-0'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- IM Global Television Continues Expansion With Key Exec Hires
- ‘Sherlock’ Finale Online Leak: Mystery Solved By Russia’s Channel One
- Barry Watson To Star In ‘Date My Dad’ Comedy Series For UP; Raquel Welch To Recur
- Jane Lynch To Play Janet Reno In Discovery Channel’s Unabomber Drama ‘Manifesto’; Lynn Collins & Jeremy Bobb…
- Samantha Bee Celebrates Donald Trump’s “Spokes-Cobra” Kellyanne Conway On ‘Full Frontal’
- Angie Martinez Inks Development Deal With Endemol Shine North America