EXCLUSIVE: Ed Asner is reprising his role (again) on CBS’ Hawaii Five-0, playing August March on the cop drama. He originated the role in a 1975 appearance in the first incarnation of the series and returned last year to play the world-class smuggler. His storyline is being extended for the second episode of Season 3, we’re told, and he is headed to Hawaii next week to shoot his scenes. The series is currently in production on the season premiere, which is set to air September 24. The seven-time Emmy winner is plenty busy, as he’s also set to star opposite Alison Sweeney and Greg Vaughn in the Hallmark telefilm Two In, which is shooting in LA for a 2013 premiere. He also just pacted to return to Broadway in the fall to star alongside Paul Rudd and Michael Shannon in Grace, the Craig Wright drama that officially opens October 4 for a limited run. He isrepped by Greene & Associates and manager Perry Zimel.
Ed Asner Returning To 'Hawaii Five-0'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Robert De Niro Lets Loose On Bernie Madoff, How Netflix Is A Savior & Why The Emmys Should Dump On Trump
Latest TV News
- ‘Gaycation’ Hosts Ellen Page & Ian Daniel On Recent Acts Of Intolerance And Violence: “There’s Not Two Sides Here”…
- Hollywood And Washington React Very Differently To Total Eclipse
- ‘Friends From College’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- ‘Power’ Hits Season High Viewership, Despite Online Leaks Of Starz Drama
- ‘Labor Of Love’ Reality Series About Women’s Quest To Have A Child In Works At Fox
- ‘Feud’ Casting Director Eric Dawson Talks John Waters Cameo & The Strengths Of Ryan Murphy’s Process