EXCLUSIVE: Ed Asner is reprising his role (again) on CBS’ Hawaii Five-0, playing August March on the cop drama. He originated the role in a 1975 appearance in the first incarnation of the series and returned last year to play the world-class smuggler. His storyline is being extended for the second episode of Season 3, we’re told, and he is headed to Hawaii next week to shoot his scenes. The series is currently in production on the season premiere, which is set to air September 24. The seven-time Emmy winner is plenty busy, as he’s also set to star opposite Alison Sweeney and Greg Vaughn in the Hallmark telefilm Two In, which is shooting in LA for a 2013 premiere. He also just pacted to return to Broadway in the fall to star alongside Paul Rudd and Michael Shannon in Grace, the Craig Wright drama that officially opens October 4 for a limited run. He isrepped by Greene & Associates and manager Perry Zimel.
Ed Asner Returning To 'Hawaii Five-0'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary 'Bigot' Remarks On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' – Update
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest TV News
- Mariah Carey On ‘Empire’: First Look At Megastar Kitty In Season 3 Trailer
- ‘Louisiana Rising’ Flood Relief Concert Set To Air On Raycom Stations
- ‘The Affair’: Guy Burnet Joins Season 3 In Recurring Role
- DDA Launches Awards Campaign Division Headed By Former Weinstein Exec
- Nielsen Pegs TV Households At 118.4M For 2016-17 Season
- Barbra Streisand Duets With Donald Trump On ‘Tonight Show’