Devon Sawa has been elevated to a series regular on The CW’s Nikita. Sawa (Final Destination, Slackers and Idle Hands) had been recurring as Owen Elliot, a former Division “cleaner” on the show which is headed into its third season. In a similar fashion to Nikita (Maggie Q), Owen became attached and eventually fell in love with a civilian, Emily (Bianca Lawson) who was killed. Owen also killed Nikita’s fiancé, Daniel Monroe (Sebastien Roberts). Sawa’s casting follows recent feature roles in The Philly Kid with Wes Chatham and Neal McDonough and 388 Arletta Avenue opposite Nick Stahl. Sawa is repped by Gersh and KLWGN Entertainment.
Devon Sawa Upped To Regular On 'Nikita'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest TV News
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month
- Steve Bannon Exits As Donald Trump’s Chief Strategist, Returns To Breitbart As “Populist Hero”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ VFX Supervisor Brendan Taylor On Dismantling Church With Potent, Invisible Effects
- Univision Chief: CEOs Must Denounce Racism And The “Current Insanity”
- Stephen Colbert Updates Steve Bannon’s Résumé: Skills Include “Dissolving Enemies In Bathtub”
- NBC Nabs Adult Sibling Drama From Kevin Falls With Put Pilot Commitment