Devon Sawa has been elevated to a series regular on The CW’s Nikita. Sawa (Final Destination, Slackers and Idle Hands) had been recurring as Owen Elliot, a former Division “cleaner” on the show which is headed into its third season. In a similar fashion to Nikita (Maggie Q), Owen became attached and eventually fell in love with a civilian, Emily (Bianca Lawson) who was killed. Owen also killed Nikita’s fiancé, Daniel Monroe (Sebastien Roberts). Sawa’s casting follows recent feature roles in The Philly Kid with Wes Chatham and Neal McDonough and 388 Arletta Avenue opposite Nick Stahl. Sawa is repped by Gersh and KLWGN Entertainment.
Devon Sawa Upped To Regular On 'Nikita'
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been “Cleared” In Federal Probe Of Her Severed Trump Head Photo
- ‘Outlander’ Keeps Cast And Viewers On Their Time-Traveling Toes In Season 3 – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sues Ex-Manager Over “Sham” Contract & Commissions
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Review: Sam Worthington & Paul Bettany Are Riveting
- ‘Howards End’ EP On How Starz Period Drama Is Relevant Today – TCA