Devon Sawa has been elevated to a series regular on The CW’s Nikita. Sawa (Final Destination, Slackers and Idle Hands) had been recurring as Owen Elliot, a former Division “cleaner” on the show which is headed into its third season. In a similar fashion to Nikita (Maggie Q), Owen became attached and eventually fell in love with a civilian, Emily (Bianca Lawson) who was killed. Owen also killed Nikita’s fiancé, Daniel Monroe (Sebastien Roberts). Sawa’s casting follows recent feature roles in The Philly Kid with Wes Chatham and Neal McDonough and 388 Arletta Avenue opposite Nick Stahl. Sawa is repped by Gersh and KLWGN Entertainment.
Devon Sawa Upped To Regular On 'Nikita'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Diana Rigg Joins Court For Season 2 Of PBS’ ‘Victoria’
- Stephen Colbert Apes NYT Ad To Promote ‘Late Show’ Live Broadcast After Donald Trump Speech
- Derek Hough Cast In NBC’s Kourtney Kang Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton ‘Training Day’ Dedication Planned For New Episode
- JJ Totah Cast In Mindy Kaling’s NBC Comedy Pilot; Josh Kidd Joins CW’s ‘Searchers’