Devon Sawa has been elevated to a series regular on The CW’s Nikita. Sawa (Final Destination, Slackers and Idle Hands) had been recurring as Owen Elliot, a former Division “cleaner” on the show which is headed into its third season. In a similar fashion to Nikita (Maggie Q), Owen became attached and eventually fell in love with a civilian, Emily (Bianca Lawson) who was killed. Owen also killed Nikita’s fiancé, Daniel Monroe (Sebastien Roberts). Sawa’s casting follows recent feature roles in The Philly Kid with Wes Chatham and Neal McDonough and 388 Arletta Avenue opposite Nick Stahl. Sawa is repped by Gersh and KLWGN Entertainment.
Devon Sawa Upped To Regular On 'Nikita'
What's Hot on Deadline
Linda Hamilton Set To Return To 'Terminator'; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Latest TV News
- Gillian Anderson Tweets Photo Of Brian Huskey Appearing On ‘The X-Files’ Next Season
- Lawrence O’Donnell Sorry For Leaked Video Of Off-Air Rants
- ‘Power’ Copyright Suit Unplugged; “No Significant Similarities” Says Judge
- Women’s Media Summit Calls For Boycott Of Movies That Snub Female Filmmakers
- ‘Gotham’ Casts Michael Maize; Daniel Cosgrove Joins ‘You’
- ‘Watchmen’ HBO Adaptation From Damon Lindelof Officially A Go With Pilot & Backup Script Order