EXCLUSIVE: One-Two Punch Productions will exec produce through Sony Pictures Television and Taylor Sheridan will write. Grass Valley is the story of two brothers whose lives and livelihoods are inextricably tied to the marijuana boomtown of Ukiah, California. When the DEA launches an assault on California’s medical marijuana industry they begin at ground zero — Grass Valley. Spera, former Mark Gordon Co TV president, parnered with former Lifetime exec Grasso to launch One-Two Punch about a year ago. The two met while working on Lifetime’s Army Wives, which Spera had developed. Spera served as executive producer on Army Wives and CBS’ Criminal Minds during her tenure at Mark Gordon Co. Before that she spent eight years at Showtime, where she was VP of movies, minis and series. Grasso previously served as SVP of scripted series and current programming at Lifetime; as an executive at The WB, where she bought and developed Everwood, One Tree Hill and Supernatural; as well as at Warner Bros TV, Universal TV and Comedy Central. Spera and Grasso are repped by WME.
Deb Spera And Maria Grasso's One-Two Punch Sets Up Drug Drama 'Grass Valley' At AMC
What's Hot on Deadline
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- ‘The 100’: Shannon Kook To Guest Star As Mystery Character In Season 5 Finale
- Ashleigh Banfield Doubles Down On Aziz Ansari Accusations: “Sloppy & Reckless”
- ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Series Finale Trailer: Final 6 Episodes To Roll Out Over 3 Weeks On Disney XD
- Steve Harvey’s Daytime Talk Show Renewed For Second Season
- TGIT Returns Strong, ‘The Four’ Steady, ‘Supernatural’ Ratings On Par With Spinoff Episode
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Women’s March…