EXCLUSIVE: One-Two Punch Productions will exec produce through Sony Pictures Television and Taylor Sheridan will write. Grass Valley is the story of two brothers whose lives and livelihoods are inextricably tied to the marijuana boomtown of Ukiah, California. When the DEA launches an assault on California’s medical marijuana industry they begin at ground zero — Grass Valley. Spera, former Mark Gordon Co TV president, parnered with former Lifetime exec Grasso to launch One-Two Punch about a year ago. The two met while working on Lifetime’s Army Wives, which Spera had developed. Spera served as executive producer on Army Wives and CBS’ Criminal Minds during her tenure at Mark Gordon Co. Before that she spent eight years at Showtime, where she was VP of movies, minis and series. Grasso previously served as SVP of scripted series and current programming at Lifetime; as an executive at The WB, where she bought and developed Everwood, One Tree Hill and Supernatural; as well as at Warner Bros TV, Universal TV and Comedy Central. Spera and Grasso are repped by WME.
Deb Spera And Maria Grasso's One-Two Punch Sets Up Drug Drama 'Grass Valley' At AMC
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers & Stephen Colbert Take On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC