David Eilenberg had been head of development and current programming at Mark Burnett Productions, where he worked on such series as The Voice, The Apprentice and Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? At TBS and TNT, he will oversee unscripted original programming for the two networks, which are expanding their original series lineups to a fill a year-round slate. He will be based is Los Angeles and report to Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TNT, TBS and Turner Classic Movies. The Turner networks have already greenlit several new series as they segue to a year-round slate, including the unscripted TNT projects Boston Blue and 72 Hours. This summer, TNT launched its first reality-competition series, The Great Escape. TBS’ expanded originals slate includes the competition series King Of The Nerds (working title) and the newly greenlit Deon Cole’s Black Box (working title) and Who Gets the Last Laugh? (working title).
David Eilenberg Named SVP Unscripted Development At TBS And TNT
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest TV News
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order By…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV
- ‘The Alienist’ Review: Nothing Alienating About TNT’s Deft 19th Century Drama
- NBC Orders ‘The Enemy Within’ Drama Pilot From Ken Woodruff & Vernon Sanders
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- Judge Judy & CBS Sued Again Over Profits For Syndication’s Biggest Court Show