Dani Weinstein left The Weinstein Company in 2010 after 11 years to join an expanded film unit at ID PR, and now is returning to the TWC fold as President of Publicity. She will fill the position vacated by former publicity/marketing co-head Sarah Greenberg Roberts, who departed earlier this year after joining up in January 2011. While at ID, Dani Weinstein oversaw a team that worked with TWC on several Oscar campaigns, including The Artist and The King’s Speech, among her other duties. (ID will continue to work with TWC on releases and campaigns.) At TWC, she will oversee and execute publicity campaigns and strategy for all TWC titles and work with marketing president Stephen Bruno on both departments’ joint campaign efforts. Dani Weinstein will report to co-chairman Harvey Weinstein (no relation) and COO David Glasser in New York.
Dani Weinstein Returning To Weinstein Co As Publicity President
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations