Dani Weinstein left The Weinstein Company in 2010 after 11 years to join an expanded film unit at ID PR, and now is returning to the TWC fold as President of Publicity. She will fill the position vacated by former publicity/marketing co-head Sarah Greenberg Roberts, who departed earlier this year after joining up in January 2011. While at ID, Dani Weinstein oversaw a team that worked with TWC on several Oscar campaigns, including The Artist and The King’s Speech, among her other duties. (ID will continue to work with TWC on releases and campaigns.) At TWC, she will oversee and execute publicity campaigns and strategy for all TWC titles and work with marketing president Stephen Bruno on both departments’ joint campaign efforts. Dani Weinstein will report to co-chairman Harvey Weinstein (no relation) and COO David Glasser in New York.
Dani Weinstein Returning To Weinstein Co As Publicity President
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Steven Spielberg Eyes Indiana Jones & ‘West Side Story’ Atop Next Directing Vehicles
- Notes On The Season: Oscars Get Ready To Reveal All; Controversies Cloud Race; ‘Get Out’s’ Jordan Peele…
- Marion Cotillard Weighs In On Woody Allen, Says Catherine Deneuve Letter Doesn’t Represent Her
- ‘I, Tonya’ Stars Margot Robbie & Allison Janney Set For Santa Barbara Film Fest Honors
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Women’s March…
- John Hawkes, Octavia Spencer In 'Small Town Crime'; 'The Final Year' Recalls Obama – Specialty B.O. Preview