The two-hour show on October 1 will kick off CW‘s 2012 fall season. The broadcast will be built around performances from Clear Channel‘s two-day concert event in Las Vegas on September 21-22. CW will decide after the event which acts it will include in its broadcast. The festival will feature Usher, Bon Jovi, Taylor Swift, Swedish House Mafia, P!nk, Aerosmith, Rihanna, No Doubt, Lil Wayne, Miranda Lambert, Shakira, Brad Paisley, Enrique Iglesias, Green Day, Jason Aldean, Mary J. Blige, Linkin Park, deadmau5, Calvin Harris and Pitbull. “This exclusive broadcast event emphasizes our commitment to bringing great music and content to our audience anywhere they want it,” says Clear Channel Entertainment Enterprises President John Sykes.
CW To Broadcast Performances From iHeartRadio Music Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update