The two-hour show on October 1 will kick off CW‘s 2012 fall season. The broadcast will be built around performances from Clear Channel‘s two-day concert event in Las Vegas on September 21-22. CW will decide after the event which acts it will include in its broadcast. The festival will feature Usher, Bon Jovi, Taylor Swift, Swedish House Mafia, P!nk, Aerosmith, Rihanna, No Doubt, Lil Wayne, Miranda Lambert, Shakira, Brad Paisley, Enrique Iglesias, Green Day, Jason Aldean, Mary J. Blige, Linkin Park, deadmau5, Calvin Harris and Pitbull. “This exclusive broadcast event emphasizes our commitment to bringing great music and content to our audience anywhere they want it,” says Clear Channel Entertainment Enterprises President John Sykes.
CW To Broadcast Performances From iHeartRadio Music Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals