The two-hour show on October 1 will kick off CW‘s 2012 fall season. The broadcast will be built around performances from Clear Channel‘s two-day concert event in Las Vegas on September 21-22. CW will decide after the event which acts it will include in its broadcast. The festival will feature Usher, Bon Jovi, Taylor Swift, Swedish House Mafia, P!nk, Aerosmith, Rihanna, No Doubt, Lil Wayne, Miranda Lambert, Shakira, Brad Paisley, Enrique Iglesias, Green Day, Jason Aldean, Mary J. Blige, Linkin Park, deadmau5, Calvin Harris and Pitbull. “This exclusive broadcast event emphasizes our commitment to bringing great music and content to our audience anywhere they want it,” says Clear Channel Entertainment Enterprises President John Sykes.
CW To Broadcast Performances From iHeartRadio Music Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
'Revenant', 'Martian' Land New Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda 3' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- Barack Obama Wins Soft Bowl With CBS’ Gayle King In Super Bowl Interview
- ABC’s GOP Debate Wins Saturday, Draws 13.2 Million Viewers
- Ray Colcord Dies: Emmy-Nominated Television Composer Was 66
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Host Larry David
- Three Best GOP Debate Moments – From Ben Carson’s Kickoff Fumble To Candidate Contretemps
- Video – Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Zoolander-ize Hillary, Bernie & Donald On ‘SNL’