Marvel Studios is keeping busy. Marvel’s Kevin Feige confirmed August 1, 2014 as the release date for the next super-hero ensemble Guardians Of The Galaxy. Edgar Wright said he and Joe Cornish have written Ant-Man and Wright shot a test that he showed to the crowd. People loved Ant-Man, a tiny guy who Wright observed kicks ass one inch at a time. Meanwhile Captain America: The Winter Solder is targeted for April 4, 2014. Alan Taylor is directing Thor: The Dark World to come out November 8, 2013. As previously reported Shane Black is proceeding smoothly with Iron Man 3 toward its May 3, 2013 date. Jon Favreau who directed the first two movies is reprising his on-screen role Happy Hogan. Footage included Ben Kingsley as the Mandari and Guy Pearce as another bad guy and they blew up Tony Stark’s cliffside mansion. Robert Downey Jr, Don Cheadle, Black and Favreau all came up on stage.
Comic-Con: Marvel Sets Dates For 'Guardians Of The Galaxy', 'Captain America' And 'Thor' Sequels
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction