Marvel Studios is keeping busy. Marvel’s Kevin Feige confirmed August 1, 2014 as the release date for the next super-hero ensemble Guardians Of The Galaxy. Edgar Wright said he and Joe Cornish have written Ant-Man and Wright shot a test that he showed to the crowd. People loved Ant-Man, a tiny guy who Wright observed kicks ass one inch at a time. Meanwhile Captain America: The Winter Solder is targeted for April 4, 2014. Alan Taylor is directing Thor: The Dark World to come out November 8, 2013. As previously reported Shane Black is proceeding smoothly with Iron Man 3 toward its May 3, 2013 date. Jon Favreau who directed the first two movies is reprising his on-screen role Happy Hogan. Footage included Ben Kingsley as the Mandari and Guy Pearce as another bad guy and they blew up Tony Stark’s cliffside mansion. Robert Downey Jr, Don Cheadle, Black and Favreau all came up on stage.
Comic-Con: Marvel Sets Dates For 'Guardians Of The Galaxy', 'Captain America' And 'Thor' Sequels
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Fleming Jr
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks
- Bryan Singer Set To Helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'