Marvel Studios is keeping busy. Marvel’s Kevin Feige confirmed August 1, 2014 as the release date for the next super-hero ensemble Guardians Of The Galaxy. Edgar Wright said he and Joe Cornish have written Ant-Man and Wright shot a test that he showed to the crowd. People loved Ant-Man, a tiny guy who Wright observed kicks ass one inch at a time. Meanwhile Captain America: The Winter Solder is targeted for April 4, 2014. Alan Taylor is directing Thor: The Dark World to come out November 8, 2013. As previously reported Shane Black is proceeding smoothly with Iron Man 3 toward its May 3, 2013 date. Jon Favreau who directed the first two movies is reprising his on-screen role Happy Hogan. Footage included Ben Kingsley as the Mandari and Guy Pearce as another bad guy and they blew up Tony Stark’s cliffside mansion. Robert Downey Jr, Don Cheadle, Black and Favreau all came up on stage.
Comic-Con: Marvel Sets Dates For 'Guardians Of The Galaxy', 'Captain America' And 'Thor' Sequels
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings