Marvel Studios is keeping busy. Marvel’s Kevin Feige confirmed August 1, 2014 as the release date for the next super-hero ensemble Guardians Of The Galaxy. Edgar Wright said he and Joe Cornish have written Ant-Man and Wright shot a test that he showed to the crowd. People loved Ant-Man, a tiny guy who Wright observed kicks ass one inch at a time. Meanwhile Captain America: The Winter Solder is targeted for April 4, 2014. Alan Taylor is directing Thor: The Dark World to come out November 8, 2013. As previously reported Shane Black is proceeding smoothly with Iron Man 3 toward its May 3, 2013 date. Jon Favreau who directed the first two movies is reprising his on-screen role Happy Hogan. Footage included Ben Kingsley as the Mandari and Guy Pearce as another bad guy and they blew up Tony Stark’s cliffside mansion. Robert Downey Jr, Don Cheadle, Black and Favreau all came up on stage.
Comic-Con: Marvel Sets Dates For 'Guardians Of The Galaxy', 'Captain America' And 'Thor' Sequels
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- Whydah Productions Secures Rights To Barry Clifford & JFK Jr.’s Pirate Ship Tale
- Film Arcade Inks Multi-Year Domestic Distribution Deal With Universal Home Entertainment
- Fortitude Runs With Adidas/Puma Origin Story Produced By Andrew Garfield
- Guillermo Del Toro To Receive Sound Editors’ Filmmaker Award
- Jessica Chastain’s Surprising Journey Into Corporate Lobbying With ‘Miss Sloane’
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars