Renata Luczak and Jenni Runyan have been promoted to VP Communications at Comedy Central and will report to SVP Communications Steve Albani. Luczak is based in New York and handles press efforts for the network’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report and Tosh.0 among other special projects like Comedy Central’s Indecision political coverage. She now will add communications oversight for the network’s newly launched Enterprise business division devoted to consumer products, digital, publishing and live touring. Runyan, based in Santa Monica, has repped publicity for West Coast-based series like South Park and Workaholics and will add press strategy for new series The Burn With Jeff Ross, Daniel Tosh’s new animated series Brickleberry and The Kroll Show. She also helps plan the network’s TCA participation and provides on-site assistance for the network at the Emmys.
Comedy Central Ups Pair In Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- ‘Mozart In The Jungle’: Michael Emerson Set To Recur In Season 4
- Rob Lowe Talks Hollow Moon, Ghost Sensing Gadgets, ‘The Lowe Files’ – TCA
- ‘Phelps Vs Shark’ Breaks Shark Week Ratings Record For Discovery
- HBO’s ‘All Def Comedy’ To Return As Series In December
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Politicon Participation Now Not Even Remotely Likely
- Lifetime Greenlights Simone Biles Biopic, Sets Fall Movie Premiere Dates – TCA