Renata Luczak and Jenni Runyan have been promoted to VP Communications at Comedy Central and will report to SVP Communications Steve Albani. Luczak is based in New York and handles press efforts for the network’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report and Tosh.0 among other special projects like Comedy Central’s Indecision political coverage. She now will add communications oversight for the network’s newly launched Enterprise business division devoted to consumer products, digital, publishing and live touring. Runyan, based in Santa Monica, has repped publicity for West Coast-based series like South Park and Workaholics and will add press strategy for new series The Burn With Jeff Ross, Daniel Tosh’s new animated series Brickleberry and The Kroll Show. She also helps plan the network’s TCA participation and provides on-site assistance for the network at the Emmys.
Comedy Central Ups Pair In Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE