Renata Luczak and Jenni Runyan have been promoted to VP Communications at Comedy Central and will report to SVP Communications Steve Albani. Luczak is based in New York and handles press efforts for the network’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report and Tosh.0 among other special projects like Comedy Central’s Indecision political coverage. She now will add communications oversight for the network’s newly launched Enterprise business division devoted to consumer products, digital, publishing and live touring. Runyan, based in Santa Monica, has repped publicity for West Coast-based series like South Park and Workaholics and will add press strategy for new series The Burn With Jeff Ross, Daniel Tosh’s new animated series Brickleberry and The Kroll Show. She also helps plan the network’s TCA participation and provides on-site assistance for the network at the Emmys.
Comedy Central Ups Pair In Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser