Renata Luczak and Jenni Runyan have been promoted to VP Communications at Comedy Central and will report to SVP Communications Steve Albani. Luczak is based in New York and handles press efforts for the network’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report and Tosh.0 among other special projects like Comedy Central’s Indecision political coverage. She now will add communications oversight for the network’s newly launched Enterprise business division devoted to consumer products, digital, publishing and live touring. Runyan, based in Santa Monica, has repped publicity for West Coast-based series like South Park and Workaholics and will add press strategy for new series The Burn With Jeff Ross, Daniel Tosh’s new animated series Brickleberry and The Kroll Show. She also helps plan the network’s TCA participation and provides on-site assistance for the network at the Emmys.
Comedy Central Ups Pair In Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ To Launch By Early Fall On CBS All Access, Les Moonves Says
- Oscar Ratings Down Double Digits In Demo; 32.9M Viewership Hits 9-Year Low – Update
- Fox News’ Longtime Ad Sales Exec Paul Rittenberg To Leave In April
- Jeremy Piven To Topline ‘Wisdom Of The Crowd’ CBS Drama Pilot
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…