EXCLUSIVE: Comedy Central has handed out a pilot order to Tiny Apartment, executive produced, written by and starring Jessie Cantrell, Mike O’Gorman and Pat Driscoll. Based on the trio’s Web series of the same name, Tiny Apartment centers around a young couple, Jessie (Cantrell) and Mike (O’Gorman), living in a rundown apartment in New York City. Though their building is not structurally sound, and their eclectic neighbors can often be difficult, they make the best of their situation with a little help from beer, take out, and their best friend, Pat (Driscoll). You can watch below the first episode in the Web series, Sexy Night. Also executive producing the Comedy Central pilot are Joe Kelly and Mosaic’s Jimmy Miller and Sam Hansen, along with Tristram Shapeero, who will direct. Tiny Apt and Tristram Shapeero are managed by Mosaic, with Tiny Apt repped by UTA and attorney Lev Ginsburg, and Tristram repped by WME.
Comedy Central Picks Up 'Tiny Apartment' Pilot Based On Web Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents Dinner
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team