EXCLUSIVE: Comedy Central has handed out a pilot order to Tiny Apartment, executive produced, written by and starring Jessie Cantrell, Mike O’Gorman and Pat Driscoll. Based on the trio’s Web series of the same name, Tiny Apartment centers around a young couple, Jessie (Cantrell) and Mike (O’Gorman), living in a rundown apartment in New York City. Though their building is not structurally sound, and their eclectic neighbors can often be difficult, they make the best of their situation with a little help from beer, take out, and their best friend, Pat (Driscoll). You can watch below the first episode in the Web series, Sexy Night. Also executive producing the Comedy Central pilot are Joe Kelly and Mosaic’s Jimmy Miller and Sam Hansen, along with Tristram Shapeero, who will direct. Tiny Apt and Tristram Shapeero are managed by Mosaic, with Tiny Apt repped by UTA and attorney Lev Ginsburg, and Tristram repped by WME.
Comedy Central Picks Up 'Tiny Apartment' Pilot Based On Web Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime