EXCLUSIVE: Comedy Central has handed out a pilot order to Tiny Apartment, executive produced, written by and starring Jessie Cantrell, Mike O’Gorman and Pat Driscoll. Based on the trio’s Web series of the same name, Tiny Apartment centers around a young couple, Jessie (Cantrell) and Mike (O’Gorman), living in a rundown apartment in New York City. Though their building is not structurally sound, and their eclectic neighbors can often be difficult, they make the best of their situation with a little help from beer, take out, and their best friend, Pat (Driscoll). You can watch below the first episode in the Web series, Sexy Night. Also executive producing the Comedy Central pilot are Joe Kelly and Mosaic’s Jimmy Miller and Sam Hansen, along with Tristram Shapeero, who will direct. Tiny Apt and Tristram Shapeero are managed by Mosaic, with Tiny Apt repped by UTA and attorney Lev Ginsburg, and Tristram repped by WME.
Comedy Central Picks Up 'Tiny Apartment' Pilot Based On Web Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- ‘Psych: The Movie’: Jimmi Simpson To Reprise Series Role – Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: ‘Outlander’ EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, ‘Battlestar Galactica’ & The…
- ‘Hannity’ Books Sean Spicer & Reince Priebus To Spin White House Press Office Explosion, But Anthony Scaramucci Bails…
- Comic-Con: David Harbour, Chris Meloni Talk Being Leading Men & Regretful Roles In ‘Brave New Warriors’ Panel
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Panel Kicks Off With Surprise David Lynch Video Visit – Comic-Con
- O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing Attracts 13 Million On Traditional TV