Cinedigm Entertainment Group has acquired U.S. distribution rights to the film which is planned for release across theatrical, on-demand and premium digital in Spring 2013. Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey is the real-life rock-n-roll story of Filipino singer Arnel Pineda, a formerly homeless teen who was plucked from YouTube by lead guitarist and founding Journey member Neal Schon to become the front man for the iconic American rock band and a real-life celebrity. The film follows Arnel on this personal odyssey, including a worldwide tour with core band members Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Ross Valory and Deen Castronovo, and a homecoming performance in Manila for 25,000 people. Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey premiered at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. It was directed and written by Ramona S. Diaz. Diaz also co-produced the film with Cappella Fahoome Brogden. John Baruck and Joshua Green served as executive producers. Cinedigm Entertainment Group is a division of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.
Cinedigm Acquires Music Doc 'Don't Stop Believin': Everyman's Journey'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest Film News
- President Obama Makes Virtual Reality Debut In National Parks Video
- Covert Media Launches Lexica Films For Foreign-Language Pics; First Project Is ‘Earthquake’
- Eli Roth Bringing Killer Clowns To Halloween Horror Nights 2016; Digital Genre Anthology Series ‘Dark/Web’ Coming From…
- Sam Mendes In Talks To Develop & Direct Live-Action ‘James And The Giant Peach’
- Demi Moore Ready To ‘Rock That Body’ For Sony Comedy
- Construction Worker Killed On ‘Blade Runner’ Set In Hungary