Cinedigm Entertainment Group has acquired U.S. distribution rights to the film which is planned for release across theatrical, on-demand and premium digital in Spring 2013. Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey is the real-life rock-n-roll story of Filipino singer Arnel Pineda, a formerly homeless teen who was plucked from YouTube by lead guitarist and founding Journey member Neal Schon to become the front man for the iconic American rock band and a real-life celebrity. The film follows Arnel on this personal odyssey, including a worldwide tour with core band members Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Ross Valory and Deen Castronovo, and a homecoming performance in Manila for 25,000 people. Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey premiered at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. It was directed and written by Ramona S. Diaz. Diaz also co-produced the film with Cappella Fahoome Brogden. John Baruck and Joshua Green served as executive producers. Cinedigm Entertainment Group is a division of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.
Cinedigm Acquires Music Doc 'Don't Stop Believin': Everyman's Journey'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Pompeo On New 'Grey's Anatomy' Deal, The Show's End Game & Legacy And Her Post-'Grey's' Future - Q&A
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Ellen Pompeo Inks New 2-Year Deal For 'Grey's Anatomy', Paving Way For Seasons 15 & 16, Adds Producing Duties
Latest Film News
- Brad Carlson Moves From Paramount To Skydance Media Overseeing Physical Production For Features
- XLrator Media Acquires Two Pics For Lifeframe Label; Comedy Dynamics Picks A Pair
- ‘Jumanji’ Drumbeat Rises To $700M+ At Worldwide Box Office
- Santa Barbara Film Festival Lineup Unveiled
- James Patterson’s Aaron Hernandez Book In Works As Movie In Mark Gordon Co Deal
- ‘Dead Pigs’ First Look: Sundance World Cinema Title A Snapshot Of Modern China