Cinedigm Entertainment Group has acquired U.S. distribution rights to the film which is planned for release across theatrical, on-demand and premium digital in Spring 2013. Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey is the real-life rock-n-roll story of Filipino singer Arnel Pineda, a formerly homeless teen who was plucked from YouTube by lead guitarist and founding Journey member Neal Schon to become the front man for the iconic American rock band and a real-life celebrity. The film follows Arnel on this personal odyssey, including a worldwide tour with core band members Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Ross Valory and Deen Castronovo, and a homecoming performance in Manila for 25,000 people. Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey premiered at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. It was directed and written by Ramona S. Diaz. Diaz also co-produced the film with Cappella Fahoome Brogden. John Baruck and Joshua Green served as executive producers. Cinedigm Entertainment Group is a division of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.
Cinedigm Acquires Music Doc 'Don't Stop Believin': Everyman's Journey'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Why Nobody Chased ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’: Memorial Day Box Office Postmortem
- Universal Changes ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Release Date Again; ‘Girl Trip’ Moves In
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil…
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast