Cinedigm Entertainment Group has acquired U.S. distribution rights to the film which is planned for release across theatrical, on-demand and premium digital in Spring 2013. Don’t Stop Believin': Everyman’s Journey is the real-life rock-n-roll story of Filipino singer Arnel Pineda, a formerly homeless teen who was plucked from YouTube by lead guitarist and founding Journey member Neal Schon to become the front man for the iconic American rock band and a real-life celebrity. The film follows Arnel on this personal odyssey, including a worldwide tour with core band members Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Ross Valory and Deen Castronovo, and a homecoming performance in Manila for 25,000 people. Don’t Stop Believin': Everyman’s Journey premiered at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival. It was directed and written by Ramona S. Diaz. Diaz also co-produced the film with Cappella Fahoome Brogden. John Baruck and Joshua Green served as executive producers. Cinedigm Entertainment Group is a division of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.
Cinedigm Acquires Music Doc 'Don't Stop Believin': Everyman's Journey'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'