Christopher Nicholas Smith (Paranormal Activity 3) has been cast as the lead in Rob Greenberg’s single-camera comedy pilot for CBS Ex-Men. The project, from CBS TV Studios and the Tannenbaum Co., centers on a young guy (Smith) who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex. This past season, Upright Citizens Brigade performer Smith co-starred in another CBS single-camera pilot, Nick Stoller’s Entry Level, which came close to a series order. After once again sticking to all multi-camera comedy series, the early pilot order to Ex-Men supports CBS’ stated commitment to the single-camera genre. The project was originally developed at CBS five years ago. Smith is with Paradigm and Prinicpato Young.
Chris Smith Lands Lead In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Ex-Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest TV News
- Megyn Kelly Not So Sure Harvey Weinstein Scandal Will Bring Sea Change
- Samie Kim Falvey Named President Of Imagine Television
- ‘Daddy Issues’ Comedy From Erin Foster & Liz Meriwether Set At Fox As Put Pilot
- ‘Nashville’ Trailer: Juliette On The Verge Of A Breakdown In First Look At Season 6
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Gets November Premiere Date For Fifth & Final Season On HGTV
- Steven Baker Upped To Exec Producer At ‘Nightline’