Christopher Nicholas Smith (Paranormal Activity 3) has been cast as the lead in Rob Greenberg’s single-camera comedy pilot for CBS Ex-Men. The project, from CBS TV Studios and the Tannenbaum Co., centers on a young guy (Smith) who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex. This past season, Upright Citizens Brigade performer Smith co-starred in another CBS single-camera pilot, Nick Stoller’s Entry Level, which came close to a series order. After once again sticking to all multi-camera comedy series, the early pilot order to Ex-Men supports CBS’ stated commitment to the single-camera genre. The project was originally developed at CBS five years ago. Smith is with Paradigm and Prinicpato Young.
Chris Smith Lands Lead In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Ex-Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Somewhere Between’: Devon Sawa Cast In ABC Summer Drama Series
- Donald Trump's Walk Of Fame Star Vandal Gets No Jail Time
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Opener Draws 2.1 Million Multi-Platform HBO Viewers, Lifts ‘Girls’
- Demi Moore Set To Recur On ‘Empire’
- Milo Yiannopoulos Quits Breitbart, Apologizing For Remarks While Blaming Media
- Jason Ritter To Headline ‘The Gospel Of Kevin’ ABC Light Drama Pilot