Christopher Nicholas Smith (Paranormal Activity 3) has been cast as the lead in Rob Greenberg’s single-camera comedy pilot for CBS Ex-Men. The project, from CBS TV Studios and the Tannenbaum Co., centers on a young guy (Smith) who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex. This past season, Upright Citizens Brigade performer Smith co-starred in another CBS single-camera pilot, Nick Stoller’s Entry Level, which came close to a series order. After once again sticking to all multi-camera comedy series, the early pilot order to Ex-Men supports CBS’ stated commitment to the single-camera genre. The project was originally developed at CBS five years ago. Smith is with Paradigm and Prinicpato Young.
Chris Smith Lands Lead In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Ex-Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest TV News
- Ed Helms To Topline ‘The Fake News with Ted Nelms’ Special For Comedy Central
- Paul Ryan On Montana Election Fracas: No One Should Attack Press – Or Human Beings
- ‘Empire’ Finale Ratings Fizzle From 2016, ‘Dirty Dancing’ Does OK, CBS Wins Night
- ‘Nashville’ Midseason Trailer: “That’s The Door Slamming On My Career”
- ‘Goliath’ Ups Diana Hopper To Series Regular; Dominic Fumusa Also Cast
- Fullscreen & Wattpad Partner on ‘FANtasies’ Scripted Anthology Series