Christopher Nicholas Smith (Paranormal Activity 3) has been cast as the lead in Rob Greenberg’s single-camera comedy pilot for CBS Ex-Men. The project, from CBS TV Studios and the Tannenbaum Co., centers on a young guy (Smith) who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex. This past season, Upright Citizens Brigade performer Smith co-starred in another CBS single-camera pilot, Nick Stoller’s Entry Level, which came close to a series order. After once again sticking to all multi-camera comedy series, the early pilot order to Ex-Men supports CBS’ stated commitment to the single-camera genre. The project was originally developed at CBS five years ago. Smith is with Paradigm and Prinicpato Young.
Chris Smith Lands Lead In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Ex-Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Elizabeth Banks, Mandy Moore, Idina Menzel, Aisha Tyler & Friends Sing “Fight Song” For Hillary
- Hillary Clinton Appears As Giant Talking Head After Shattering Glass “Ceiling” To Wrap DNC Day 2
- Hollywood Reacts To Bill Clinton’s DNC Speech With Praise, Humor & Some Digs
- Madeleine Albright: Donald Trump Already Damaged National Security By Running For President
- ‘NCIS: New Orleans’: Zoe McLellan Won’t Be Back For Season 3
- Bernie Sanders Brought To Tears By Brother’s Vote At Dem Convention