Christopher Nicholas Smith (Paranormal Activity 3) has been cast as the lead in Rob Greenberg’s single-camera comedy pilot for CBS Ex-Men. The project, from CBS TV Studios and the Tannenbaum Co., centers on a young guy (Smith) who finds camaraderie living among the more experienced guys he meets in a short-term rental complex. This past season, Upright Citizens Brigade performer Smith co-starred in another CBS single-camera pilot, Nick Stoller’s Entry Level, which came close to a series order. After once again sticking to all multi-camera comedy series, the early pilot order to Ex-Men supports CBS’ stated commitment to the single-camera genre. The project was originally developed at CBS five years ago. Smith is with Paradigm and Prinicpato Young.
Chris Smith Lands Lead In CBS Comedy Pilot 'Ex-Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday's Bonkers Press Conference
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious In Late-Night Monologue; Delivers Emotional Attack On Trump After Charlottesville
Latest TV News
- Apple Plans To Spend $1B For Video Content Over The Next Year: Report
- Prime Focus Condemns ‘Game Of Thrones’ Leak; Venice Adds Jean Rouch’s ‘Cousin, Cousine’; Camerimage To Honor Paul Hirsch – Global …
- Jimmy Kimmel: President Donald Trump Is Completely Unhinged
- Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday’s Bonkers Press Conference
- ‘Walking Dead’s Jeffrey Dean Morgan Says “F*** You” To Donald Trump Over Racism
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’: Karl Gajdusek Joins As Showrunner For Season 2 Of Amazon Series