Last night’s episode of Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management dropped significantly from its debut week on FX. Thursday’s 9:30 PM episode of Anger was down 35% in Adults 18-49. The former Two And A Half Men star’s new show’s third episode also dropped 38% in total viewers from last week’s double episode premiere. Thursday night’s Anger Management had 1.71 million viewers in the 18-49 demo as opposed to last week’s 2.65 million. In total viewers, the show pulled in 3.37 million in contrast to last week’s 5.47 million. On the upside, those are still very healthy numbers for cable and the new episode rose 44% in adults 18-49 and 55% in total viewers from its encore 9 PM lead-in. With all the hype and promotion around Anger Management’s debut it was inevitable the numbers would drop. The question is, when will they stabilize? For Anger Management that’s a question with a potential deadline. The series, produced by Lionsgate Television in conjunction with Revolution Studios, Evolution Entertainment, Mohawk Productions and Estevez Sheen Productions, has a 10-90 deal with FX. The network made a 10-episode initial order. If the show hits certain ratings targets, FX will make a 90-episode renewal that takes Anger Management to broadcast syndication levels.
Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Drops In Second Week
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
Latest TV News
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update
- ‘Genius’ Review: Nat Geo’s Geoffrey Rush-Led Einstein Drama Solid But Lacks Shine
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts