Last night’s episode of Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management dropped significantly from its debut week on FX. Thursday’s 9:30 PM episode of Anger was down 35% in Adults 18-49. The former Two And A Half Men star’s new show’s third episode also dropped 38% in total viewers from last week’s double episode premiere. Thursday night’s Anger Management had 1.71 million viewers in the 18-49 demo as opposed to last week’s 2.65 million. In total viewers, the show pulled in 3.37 million in contrast to last week’s 5.47 million. On the upside, those are still very healthy numbers for cable and the new episode rose 44% in adults 18-49 and 55% in total viewers from its encore 9 PM lead-in. With all the hype and promotion around Anger Management’s debut it was inevitable the numbers would drop. The question is, when will they stabilize? For Anger Management that’s a question with a potential deadline. The series, produced by Lionsgate Television in conjunction with Revolution Studios, Evolution Entertainment, Mohawk Productions and Estevez Sheen Productions, has a 10-90 deal with FX. The network made a 10-episode initial order. If the show hits certain ratings targets, FX will make a 90-episode renewal that takes Anger Management to broadcast syndication levels.
Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Drops In Second Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery