And so it begins. CBS has picked up Ex-Men, a new comedy from Rob Greenberg, as the network’s first pilot order of the 2013-2014 season. Written and directed by Greenberg, it details the exploits of a young man learning the ways of the world from the older and more experienced men in his short-term rental complex. Greenberg, an executive producer on the network’s comedy How I Met Your Mother, will produce the single-camera comedy with Eric and Kim Tannenbaum and CBS Studios. Ex-Men has been kicking around for a few years, but with buying season starting the comedy was still acquired ahead of any dramas. Greenberg is repped by ICM Partners and Management 360.
CBS Snags Rob Greenberg Pilot As First Order Of 2013-14 Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest TV News
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV
- ‘The Alienist’ Review: Nothing Alienating About TNT’s Deft 19th Century Drama
- NBC Orders ‘The Enemy Within’ Drama Pilot From Ken Woodruff & Vernon Sanders