CBS scored 43 nominations to lead all networks as nominations for the 33rd News and Documentary Emmy Awards were unveiled today. PBS scored 37 Emmy noms, followed by NBC’s 20, ABC’s 17 and HBO’s 15 among double-digit totals. Winners in 42 categories will be announced during an awards show October 1 in New York. The National Academy Of Television Arts And Sciences also said Univision Anchors Jorge Ramos and Maria Elena Salinas will receive lifetime achievement awards. See the full list of nominees here.
CBS Leads News & Documentary Emmy Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Awardsline News
- Film Academy Investigating President John Bailey For Sexual Harassment
- SXSW Film Festival Jury Awards: ‘Thunder Road’ By Jim Cummings Wins Narrative
- Deadline’s Contenders Emmys: Invites Out Today For April 15 Event; Star-Filled Lineup Includes Record 100+…
- Frances McDormand’s Oscar Stolen & Recovered; Suspect, Who Posted Video On Facebook, Is Charged
- ‘Hamilton’ Nabs Record 13 Olivier Awards Nominations; Bryan Cranston Gets First Nod
- Oscars Aftermath: Behind The Scenes At The Show & Parties On An Emotional Night To Remember