CBS scored 43 nominations to lead all networks as nominations for the 33rd News and Documentary Emmy Awards were unveiled today. PBS scored 37 Emmy noms, followed by NBC’s 20, ABC’s 17 and HBO’s 15 among double-digit totals. Winners in 42 categories will be announced during an awards show October 1 in New York. The National Academy Of Television Arts And Sciences also said Univision Anchors Jorge Ramos and Maria Elena Salinas will receive lifetime achievement awards. See the full list of nominees here.
CBS Leads News & Documentary Emmy Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Awards News
- Gotham Awards Nominations: ‘Manchester By The Sea’, ‘Moonlight’ Lead Way
- Uh-Oh, Older White Male Contenders Are Piling Into A Diverse Awards Season
- Hollywood Film Awards To Honor Tom Ford, Marc Platt & Kenneth Lonergan
- Ben Mendelsohn And Benedict Andrews Discuss ‘Una’: “I Haven’t Reacted Like That To A Script In A Long Time”…
- Jon Favreau To Receive Cinema Audio Society Filmmaker Award
- International Emmys Create Short-Form Series Category For 2017; Announce Kids Nominees