CBS scored 43 nominations to lead all networks as nominations for the 33rd News and Documentary Emmy Awards were unveiled today. PBS scored 37 Emmy noms, followed by NBC’s 20, ABC’s 17 and HBO’s 15 among double-digit totals. Winners in 42 categories will be announced during an awards show October 1 in New York. The National Academy Of Television Arts And Sciences also said Univision Anchors Jorge Ramos and Maria Elena Salinas will receive lifetime achievement awards. See the full list of nominees here.
CBS Leads News & Documentary Emmy Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ And ‘The Hairy Ape’ Lead Drama Desk Musical, Drama Nominations
- Rita Moreno On Her EGOT Wins, Affairs With Brando & Elvis (!) And Taking Life ‘One Day At A Time’ – The…
- CNN, CBS, NPR, Local NBC Stations Among Final 11 Peabody Winners
- An Oscar Winner & A 72-Year-Old Neurologist-Turned-Filmmaker Combine For Festival’s Most Unique Movie…
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Kevin James On The Joys Of TV Over Film With ‘Kevin Can Wait’ – Emmys