CBS scored 43 nominations to lead all networks as nominations for the 33rd News and Documentary Emmy Awards were unveiled today. PBS scored 37 Emmy noms, followed by NBC’s 20, ABC’s 17 and HBO’s 15 among double-digit totals. Winners in 42 categories will be announced during an awards show October 1 in New York. The National Academy Of Television Arts And Sciences also said Univision Anchors Jorge Ramos and Maria Elena Salinas will receive lifetime achievement awards. See the full list of nominees here.
CBS Leads News & Documentary Emmy Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
Donald Trump Spotlights "Many Anti-Police Agitators" In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Comedy Series
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Drama Series
- ‘Girls’ Star Becky Ann Baker On Hannah Horvath’s Fate & The Two Best Jobs Of Her Television Career
- Imagen Awards Honor ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’, ‘Queen Of The South’ & Lin-Manuel Miranda – Complete…
- How ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Tackled The Donald Trump Era Of Alternative Facts – Emmys