CBS scored 43 nominations to lead all networks as nominations for the 33rd News and Documentary Emmy Awards were unveiled today. PBS scored 37 Emmy noms, followed by NBC’s 20, ABC’s 17 and HBO’s 15 among double-digit totals. Winners in 42 categories will be announced during an awards show October 1 in New York. The National Academy Of Television Arts And Sciences also said Univision Anchors Jorge Ramos and Maria Elena Salinas will receive lifetime achievement awards. See the full list of nominees here.
CBS Leads News & Documentary Emmy Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- ‘Dunkirk’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Take Home Top Honors At MPSE Golden Reel Awards – Complete…
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Stuns ‘Shape Of Water’ But Does This Mean Oscar Is Next?…
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods – The Complete Winners List
- ASC Awards: ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Wins For Theatrical, 'The Crown' Tops TV — Complete Winners List
- Humanitas Prize Winners Include ‘Mudbound’, ‘The Post’ & ‘Lady Bird’