CBS scored 43 nominations to lead all networks as nominations for the 33rd News and Documentary Emmy Awards were unveiled today. PBS scored 37 Emmy noms, followed by NBC’s 20, ABC’s 17 and HBO’s 15 among double-digit totals. Winners in 42 categories will be announced during an awards show October 1 in New York. The National Academy Of Television Arts And Sciences also said Univision Anchors Jorge Ramos and Maria Elena Salinas will receive lifetime achievement awards. See the full list of nominees here.
CBS Leads News & Documentary Emmy Nominations
What's Hot on Deadline
Caitlyn Jenner Slams Donald Trump Over Transgender Military Ban; Hollywood Reacts To POTUS Tweets - Update
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Big Little Lies’: How Nicole Kidman Sealed The Deal To Make The HBO Series & Kept The Sex Honest…
- MTV Video Music Awards: Kendrick Lamar Leads Nominations
- Toronto Film Festival List Kick-Starts Oscar Race, Spills The Beans On Upcoming Venice & Telluride Lineups
- News & Documentary Emmy Noms: PBS & CBS Lap Field; Charles Osgood Gets Career Honor
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Toronto Film Festival: Who’s In And Who’s Out?