EXCLUSIVE: American Idol judge Randy Jackson has signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners, where Marc Gurvitz and Jon Liebman will manage him and his Dream Merchant 21 and Randy Jackson Prods. for future film and television projects. Jackson continues to be repped by CAA and attorney Lee Phillips. Additionally, manager Harriet Sternberg will continue to work with Jackson’s new management team at Brillstein on branding and licensing opportunities. Original American Idol judge Jackson, who was previously with A Management, is in negotiations to continue on the Fox reality series next season after helping to broker a deal for new Idol judge Mariah Carey, whom he co-manages. Jackson’s successful reality series America’s Best Dance Crew just wrapped its seventh season on MTV. The Grammy winner also recently sold a siblings show to MTV and is co-producing the Sony/ATV film about country star Charley Pride.
Brillstein Entertainment Signs 'American Idol's Randy Jackson
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS