EXCLUSIVE: American Idol judge Randy Jackson has signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners, where Marc Gurvitz and Jon Liebman will manage him and his Dream Merchant 21 and Randy Jackson Prods. for future film and television projects. Jackson continues to be repped by CAA and attorney Lee Phillips. Additionally, manager Harriet Sternberg will continue to work with Jackson’s new management team at Brillstein on branding and licensing opportunities. Original American Idol judge Jackson, who was previously with A Management, is in negotiations to continue on the Fox reality series next season after helping to broker a deal for new Idol judge Mariah Carey, whom he co-manages. Jackson’s successful reality series America’s Best Dance Crew just wrapped its seventh season on MTV. The Grammy winner also recently sold a siblings show to MTV and is co-producing the Sony/ATV film about country star Charley Pride.
Brillstein Entertainment Signs 'American Idol's Randy Jackson
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Where To Watch: ‘March For Our Lives’ Anti-Gun Rallies Take Over Media & World Stages
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49