EXCLUSIVE: American Idol judge Randy Jackson has signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners, where Marc Gurvitz and Jon Liebman will manage him and his Dream Merchant 21 and Randy Jackson Prods. for future film and television projects. Jackson continues to be repped by CAA and attorney Lee Phillips. Additionally, manager Harriet Sternberg will continue to work with Jackson’s new management team at Brillstein on branding and licensing opportunities. Original American Idol judge Jackson, who was previously with A Management, is in negotiations to continue on the Fox reality series next season after helping to broker a deal for new Idol judge Mariah Carey, whom he co-manages. Jackson’s successful reality series America’s Best Dance Crew just wrapped its seventh season on MTV. The Grammy winner also recently sold a siblings show to MTV and is co-producing the Sony/ATV film about country star Charley Pride.
Brillstein Entertainment Signs 'American Idol's Randy Jackson
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess