EXCLUSIVE: American Idol judge Randy Jackson has signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners, where Marc Gurvitz and Jon Liebman will manage him and his Dream Merchant 21 and Randy Jackson Prods. for future film and television projects. Jackson continues to be repped by CAA and attorney Lee Phillips. Additionally, manager Harriet Sternberg will continue to work with Jackson’s new management team at Brillstein on branding and licensing opportunities. Original American Idol judge Jackson, who was previously with A Management, is in negotiations to continue on the Fox reality series next season after helping to broker a deal for new Idol judge Mariah Carey, whom he co-manages. Jackson’s successful reality series America’s Best Dance Crew just wrapped its seventh season on MTV. The Grammy winner also recently sold a siblings show to MTV and is co-producing the Sony/ATV film about country star Charley Pride.
Brillstein Entertainment Signs 'American Idol's Randy Jackson
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Dear Basketball' Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built "Piece By Piece" And Life After Basketball — Tribeca Studio
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
Latest TV News
- Norman Lear To Host Weekly Podcast; Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Guests
- Netflix To Seek €1B In Debt To Help Pay For Original Programming
- EOne, Aquarius Board Aussie Series ‘The Other Guy’; Studiocanal Picks Up ‘American Gods’; Viceland Producing Comedy ‘Brexit Stage…
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…