This is a cheeky way to retaliate for Dish’s decision to dump AMC Networks’ services. On July 15, Dish customers who pre-register with AMC will be able to access a 10 PM ET live stream of the Season 5 premiere of its popular series Breaking Bad. “Every cable, phone and satellite company other than Dish carries AMC,” the company says. “AMC wants its loyal Dish viewers to experience the excitement of the Breaking Bad premiere at the same time as their friends and neighbors, and we want to give Dish customers an extra week to switch providers so they can enjoy the rest of the season.” Dish customers who want to watch the showing can register at www.amctv.com/breakingbad4dish beginning tomorrow at 3 PM ET. AMC’s initiative contrasts with the approach that Viacom took yesterday after its 17 channels went dark on DirecTV. The networks company says that it “temporarily slimmed down” its online showings of popular shows including Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants.
AMC Networks To Stream 'Breaking Bad' Premiere For Dish Network Customers
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'