This is a cheeky way to retaliate for Dish’s decision to dump AMC Networks’ services. On July 15, Dish customers who pre-register with AMC will be able to access a 10 PM ET live stream of the Season 5 premiere of its popular series Breaking Bad. “Every cable, phone and satellite company other than Dish carries AMC,” the company says. “AMC wants its loyal Dish viewers to experience the excitement of the Breaking Bad premiere at the same time as their friends and neighbors, and we want to give Dish customers an extra week to switch providers so they can enjoy the rest of the season.” Dish customers who want to watch the showing can register at www.amctv.com/breakingbad4dish beginning tomorrow at 3 PM ET. AMC’s initiative contrasts with the approach that Viacom took yesterday after its 17 channels went dark on DirecTV. The networks company says that it “temporarily slimmed down” its online showings of popular shows including Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants.
AMC Networks To Stream 'Breaking Bad' Premiere For Dish Network Customers
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era