This is a cheeky way to retaliate for Dish’s decision to dump AMC Networks’ services. On July 15, Dish customers who pre-register with AMC will be able to access a 10 PM ET live stream of the Season 5 premiere of its popular series Breaking Bad. “Every cable, phone and satellite company other than Dish carries AMC,” the company says. “AMC wants its loyal Dish viewers to experience the excitement of the Breaking Bad premiere at the same time as their friends and neighbors, and we want to give Dish customers an extra week to switch providers so they can enjoy the rest of the season.” Dish customers who want to watch the showing can register at www.amctv.com/breakingbad4dish beginning tomorrow at 3 PM ET. AMC’s initiative contrasts with the approach that Viacom took yesterday after its 17 channels went dark on DirecTV. The networks company says that it “temporarily slimmed down” its online showings of popular shows including Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants.
AMC Networks To Stream 'Breaking Bad' Premiere For Dish Network Customers
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update