This is a cheeky way to retaliate for Dish’s decision to dump AMC Networks’ services. On July 15, Dish customers who pre-register with AMC will be able to access a 10 PM ET live stream of the Season 5 premiere of its popular series Breaking Bad. “Every cable, phone and satellite company other than Dish carries AMC,” the company says. “AMC wants its loyal Dish viewers to experience the excitement of the Breaking Bad premiere at the same time as their friends and neighbors, and we want to give Dish customers an extra week to switch providers so they can enjoy the rest of the season.” Dish customers who want to watch the showing can register at www.amctv.com/breakingbad4dish beginning tomorrow at 3 PM ET. AMC’s initiative contrasts with the approach that Viacom took yesterday after its 17 channels went dark on DirecTV. The networks company says that it “temporarily slimmed down” its online showings of popular shows including Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants.
AMC Networks To Stream 'Breaking Bad' Premiere For Dish Network Customers
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek