Bravo has greenlighted a second season of Kathy, which features a panel of civilians and celebrities commenting on the week’s most-talked-about moments. The deal extends the network’s relationship with Griffin, who has won two Emmys for Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D List and has had 14 original comedy specials air since 2005. Her most recent, Kathy Griffin: Tired Hooker, just earned an Emmy nom for Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Special. Kathy is produced by Donut Run and Embassy Row for Bravo with Griffin and Michael Davies the executive producers.
Bravo Renews Kathy Griffin Talk Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel