Bravo has greenlighted a second season of Kathy, which features a panel of civilians and celebrities commenting on the week’s most-talked-about moments. The deal extends the network’s relationship with Griffin, who has won two Emmys for Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D List and has had 14 original comedy specials air since 2005. Her most recent, Kathy Griffin: Tired Hooker, just earned an Emmy nom for Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Special. Kathy is produced by Donut Run and Embassy Row for Bravo with Griffin and Michael Davies the executive producers.
Bravo Renews Kathy Griffin Talk Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”