Bravo has greenlighted a second season of Kathy, which features a panel of civilians and celebrities commenting on the week’s most-talked-about moments. The deal extends the network’s relationship with Griffin, who has won two Emmys for Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D List and has had 14 original comedy specials air since 2005. Her most recent, Kathy Griffin: Tired Hooker, just earned an Emmy nom for Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Special. Kathy is produced by Donut Run and Embassy Row for Bravo with Griffin and Michael Davies the executive producers.
Bravo Renews Kathy Griffin Talk Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better