Bravo has greenlighted a second season of Kathy, which features a panel of civilians and celebrities commenting on the week’s most-talked-about moments. The deal extends the network’s relationship with Griffin, who has won two Emmys for Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D List and has had 14 original comedy specials air since 2005. Her most recent, Kathy Griffin: Tired Hooker, just earned an Emmy nom for Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Special. Kathy is produced by Donut Run and Embassy Row for Bravo with Griffin and Michael Davies the executive producers.
Bravo Renews Kathy Griffin Talk Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE