The third season of HBO‘s Prohibition-era drama Boardwalk Empire will kick off Sunday, September 16 at 9 PM, HBO announced today. Season 3 of the series starring Steve Buscemi, Kelly Macdonald and Michael Shannon will be made up of 12 episodes. HBO also said the 10-episode Season 3 of its New Orleans-set drama series Treme will debut Sunday, September 23 at 10 PM. Wendell Pierce, Khandi Alexander, Clarke Peters, Rob Brown, Steve Zahn and Melissa Leo star.
HBO Sets Season 3 Premiere Dates For 'Boardwalk Empire' And 'Treme'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules With $25M-$26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' Murky; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Late Night B.O. Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment