The third season of HBO‘s Prohibition-era drama Boardwalk Empire will kick off Sunday, September 16 at 9 PM, HBO announced today. Season 3 of the series starring Steve Buscemi, Kelly Macdonald and Michael Shannon will be made up of 12 episodes. HBO also said the 10-episode Season 3 of its New Orleans-set drama series Treme will debut Sunday, September 23 at 10 PM. Wendell Pierce, Khandi Alexander, Clarke Peters, Rob Brown, Steve Zahn and Melissa Leo star.
HBO Sets Season 3 Premiere Dates For 'Boardwalk Empire' And 'Treme'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Don't Breathe' Screams $26M+, Gives Sony 3rd Summer Cash Cow After 'Sausage Party', 'Shallows': Sunday Update
'Bourne' Back At #1; 'Ice Age' Skates Across $300M Offshore; 'Pets' Prances Past $700M WW - Intl Box Office
Cars Damaged During 'Leisure Seeker' Shoot In Atlanta: Production Says It Will Pay Deductibles -- Update
Latest TV News
- Harry Fujiwara Dies: WWE’s Mr. Fuji Was 82
- Charles Osgood Announces Retirement: Mellow-Voiced Anchor of ‘CBS Sunday Morning’ Ends 22-Year Run September 25
- Ann Coulter Skewers Hillary Clinton – And Gets Skewered – At Comedy Central’s Roast Of Rob Lowe
- 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick Refuses To Stand For National Anthem: “There Are Bodies In The Street”
- Don Cheadle To Trump After Dwyane Wade Comment: “You Truly Are A POS”
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal