Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- ICM Partners' Interns Lawsuit Mediation Set For December
- 'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Score For CBS, 'Bad Judge' Falls, 'Scandal' & 'How To Get Away With Murder' Steady, 'Reign' Up
- 'Transporter: The Series' Ratings OK For TNT Debut
- Aereo's Last Legal Hope Dashed As Court Grants Nationwide Injunction
- 'Constantine' Review: Dominic Patten Says Demon Drama Doesn't Catch Fire
- 'SNL' Intern Lawsuit Settlement: NBCU To Pay $6.4M With $1.2M Going To Lawyers