Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Patten
- ICM Partners' Interns Lawsuit Likely Heading To Mediation
- 'Ray Donovan' Finale Ratings Hit Series High; 'Masters Of Sex' Down
- IATSE Hits Bravo With Unfair Labor Practices Charges Over 'Shahs Of Sunset' Firings
- 'Bad Judge's Kate Walsh Blasts Ex-Managers Over Commissions From New NBC Series
- 'Utopia' Jumps, 'Blue Bloods' Down In Return, 'Shark Tank' Back Even As ABC Wins Demo – RATINGS RAT RACE
- UPDATE: Union Blasts Bravo Over Cutting Striking 'Shahs Of Sunset' Editors