Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Arrow' Inches Up In Return, 'Black-ish' Has Small Rebound As 'Code Black', 'Empire' & Everyone Else Slip In Ratings
Latest TV News
- ‘Jay Leno’s Garage’ Opens And 916K Watch On CNBC
- NBC Developing Dramedy Inspired By Former Texas Senator Wendy Davis
- Vin Scully To Miss Dodgers Postseason After Medical Procedure
- Trevor Noah First Week Hosting ‘The Daily Show’: 1.02M Viewers
- Frank Langella Inks With ICM Partners & Circle Of Confusion
- ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ Review: Make A Date With Witty Work In Progress