Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sylvester Stallone & Antoine Fuqua Plot TV Series 'Omerta,' 'The Godfather' Author Mario Puzo's Last Novel
Latest TV News
- Baltimore TV Station Bomb Threat: Suspect In Serious Condition; Bomb Was Made Of Candy Bars And Wire – Update
- Jeffrey Katzenberg To DWA Staff: “The Best Days Lie Ahead”
- Lifetime Hires Sharon Bordas As VP Scripted Series Development
- Kelly Ripa’s New Contract Strategy: Screaming Hairy Armadillo
- Mark Burnett Taps Barry Poznick As Head Of Unscripted For MGM TV Group
- Stephen Root Cast In Bill Hader's HBO Comedy Pilot ‘Barry’