Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess