Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- Seth Rogen Comes Out Smoking Over THR Charges Of Pot-Reeking Office
- L.A. Mayor Cuts Production Red Tape, Appoints New Chief Film Liaison For City
- ‘American Crime’ Review: John Ridley Drama Guilty Of Being Very Good, Says Dominic Patten
- ‘Sharknado 3′ Strike Day Two: Syfy Sequel Could Be “Pushed Back”
- 6;Hell’s Kitchen’ Ratings Return Down, ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D’ & ‘Voice’ Steady, ‘Chicago Fire…
- ‘CSI: Cyber’ Review: Patricia Arquette Plugs In Franchise, Says Dominic Patten