Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Patten
- ‘Constantine’ & ‘Shark Tank’ Ratings Down, ‘Glee’ Even & ’20/20′ Jumps As ABC Wins Night…
- Starz’s ‘Black Sails’ Ratings Steady In Season 2 Debut
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 First Looks – Photo Gallery
- Warner Bros Gets Dismissal Of $10M ‘Gravity’ Lawsuit From ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ Author
- Suge Knight Arrested For Murder In ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Fatality, Held On $2M Bail – Update
- Slamdance Awards: ‘Sweet Micky For President’ & ‘Think Ink’ Among Winners