Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- FX Buys Workplace Comedy From ‘You’re The Worst’s Stephen Falk & Eva Anderson
- ‘Better Late Than Never’ Ratings Steady With Premiere, ‘After Paradise’ Rises
- Jason Ritter To Recur In David E. Kelley’s Amazon Drama Series ‘Goliath’
- Stephen Colbert On Donald Trump’s Immigration Flip-Flop: “Electile Dysfunction”
- Netflix Orders Talk Show ‘Bill Nye Saves The World’
- Mary J. Blige To Guest Star In ‘How To Get Away With Murder’