Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Patten
- SPOILER: 'Hell On Wheels' Star, Showrunner Detail Character's Surprise Exit
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Utopia' Down Again, 'Kitchen Nightmares' Finale Falls, NBC Tops Night
- Democrats Desperate For Hollywood Cash? Obama Back In LA For Gwyneth Paltrow Hosted Fundraiser
- Bravo Delays 'Shahs Of Sunset' Season Launch As Strike Grows
- Pickets Up! 'Shahs Of Sunset' Strike Takes To The Streets