Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 50 Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested - Update
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
Latest TV News
- Fox Nabs ‘Revival’ Comedy Produced By Nahnatchka Khan About ’80s Sitcom Reboot As Put Pilot
- Andrea Savage Comedy ‘I’m Sorry’ Renewed For Season 2 By TruTV
- Emmy Predictions: Actress In A Comedy Series
- Hollywood Responds To Confederate Statue Controversy; Johnny Cash Family “Sickened” By Neo-Nazi Fan
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 50 Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested – Update
- Esai Morales Threatens Election Fraud Complaint If “Petty Politics” Continue At SAG-AFTRA