Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
Barbara Hershey To Star In Lifetime's 'Left To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Fuller House’: Juan Pablo di Pace & Scott Weinger Upped To Regulars For Season 2
- HBO’s ‘All The Way’ Tops ‘Confirmation’ In Total Viewers But Not 2015’s ‘Bessie’
- Pennsylvania Man Pleads Guilty to Hacking Celebrity Computers
- NFL Awards Super Bowl 2021 To Los Angeles; NBC Broadcasting Big Game
- ‘Get Shorty’ TV Series Ordered By Epix
- CBS To Sweep TV Season As Networks Kick Around Super Bowl Impact