The production company behind The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and other TV shows filed suit today in Los Angeles Superior Court against former lead production accountant Iain Anderson. (Read the lawsuit here) AND Syndicated Productions accuses Anderson, who is listed as residing in Ventura County, and unspecified co-defendants of artificially inflating production costs and other expenses and converting at least $600,000 to himself. AND alleges Anderson requested petty cash for bogus expenses, comingling production funds with his personal bank accounts and recording bogus and false payroll transactions, plus other acts of conversion. AND seeks actual damages and restitution for misallocated moneys, punitive damages and court costs.
'Bachelor' Accountant Accused Of Embezzlement
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets