Jolie Hunt will report to CEO Tim Armstrong in the newly created job of Chief Marketing and Communications Officer. She’ll oversee AOL’s global communications strategy, including internal and external communications; social media; corporate social responsibility and cause-related initiatives; and corporate events. The company says she’ll also handle global brand development, partnerships and consumer marketing initiatives. Hunt comes to AOL From Thomson Reuters, where she was Global Head of Brand and Public Relations. Prior to that she served stints at IBM and the Financial Times. But those outside the industry may know Hunt as the writer of The Daily Beast‘s “Gal With a Suitcase” travel column, which Reuters also syndicates. She’s on the board of social innovation think tank PopTech and the Civilian Public Affairs Council for West Point Military Academy. “AOL makes a real difference in peoples’ lives and this is an opportunity to solidify the company’s place as the premier source of trusted content,” she says.
AOL Taps Jolie Hunt To Oversee Marketing And Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest Film News
- Diane Keaton’s AFI Life Achievement Tribute Sets TNT Airdate, Cinematographer Also To Be Feted
- ‘Wonder’ Trailer: First Look At Julia Roberts-Jacob Tremblay Heart-Tugger
- Deadline Disruptors 2017: Here’s The 100-Page Issue In PDF Form
- Studiocanal, UMG, Terra Mater Pact For Pics; IMAX Adds Euro Screens – Cannes Briefs
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Jack Kesy As Villain: Could He Be Black Tom?
- Rob Reiner’s ‘LBJ’ Getting November Release From Electric Entertainment