Anthony Hopkins has signed on to play Methusaleh in Darren Aronofsky’s Noah. He joins Russell Crowe, Ray Winstone, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Jennifer Connelly, and Douglas Booth. Aronofsky tweeted the hire earlier today. The film is backed by Paramount Pictures and New Regency.
Anthony Hopkins Joins 'Noah'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video
- Steve Carell, Charlie Kaufman Lock 'I.Q. 83′; Viral Outbreak Dumbs Down World
- 'John Wick' Partners PalmStar & Thunder Road Make $200 Million Slate Financing Deal