Anthony Hopkins has signed on to play Methusaleh in Darren Aronofsky’s Noah. He joins Russell Crowe, Ray Winstone, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Jennifer Connelly, and Douglas Booth. Aronofsky tweeted the hire earlier today. The film is backed by Paramount Pictures and New Regency.
Anthony Hopkins Joins 'Noah'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’
- Belgium Selects ‘The Ardennes’ For Foreign Language Oscar Race; Korea Taps Spy Film ‘Age Of Shadows’
- Kaitlyn Dever & Hannah Murray Joins Kathryn Bigelow’s Detroit Riots Pic; Indie ‘Walden’ Adds Demián Bichir…
- Kathryn Bigelow Adds Cast To Mark Boal-Scripted Detroit Movie
- Chris Parnell Enrolls In New Line’s ‘Life Of The Party’; Nicky Whelan Joins ‘Tragedy Girls’
- ‘Finding Steve McQueen’ Helmed By Mark Steven Johnson With Forest Whitaker, Travis Fimmel, Kate Bosworth, Others