Anthony Hopkins has signed on to play Methusaleh in Darren Aronofsky’s Noah. He joins Russell Crowe, Ray Winstone, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Jennifer Connelly, and Douglas Booth. Aronofsky tweeted the hire earlier today. The film is backed by Paramount Pictures and New Regency.
Anthony Hopkins Joins 'Noah'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Scores In Japan; ‘Home’ Lands In China: More International Box Office
- How ‘Ex Machina’ Seduced Crowds And Is Poised To Be Summer’s Sleeper Hit
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Opens To Mighty $201.2M Overseas; Sets IMAX Record
- “Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck’ Rocks Specialty Box Office
- No Sunday Column
- ‘Furious 7′ Crosses $1B Overseas; Passes ‘T4′ In China As Top-Grossing Film Ever