EXCLUSIVE: Rain Management Group has hired Anne Damato as a manager to focus primarily on TV. She worked for James Cameron at Lightstorm Entertainment and as a VP Motion Pictures at Brillstein Grey before segueing to the TV side with a stint at Patricia Heaton’s 4 Boys Films before her most recent gig at Rabiner/Damato Entertainment. Her clients are writers and directors expected to follow her from her previous post at Rabiner/Damato: writers Dee Harris Lawrence (Zero Hour), Marc Halsey (Brothers & Sisters, The Carrie Diaries), Robert Chiappetta & Glen Whitman (Fringe), Sandy Isaac (Franklin & Bash), Ayanna Floyd (Private Practice), Keto Shimizu (Being Human), Ali Laventhol & Tawnya Bhattacharya (Fairly Legal), Tom Donaghy (The Whole Truth), Eric Haywood (Private Practice), and Monica Macer (Infamous); and directors Wendey Stanzler (The Client List, Nine Lives Of Chloe King pilots) J Miller Tobin (Revenge, Covert Affairs, The Vampire Diaries), Ron Lagmarsino (Pretty Little Liars, Heart Of Dixie), and Nick Copus (Alphas, Nikita), among others.
Anne Damato Joins Rain Management
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest