FX‘s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management in its fourth week managed to stem its ratings slide the previous two weeks from its impressive dual-episode debut. Last night’s episode delivered 2.65 million total viewers, an increase of 9% over week 3’s 2.42 million. In the key 18-49 demo Episode 5 posted a 13% increase to 1.42 million over the previous week’s 1.25 million. Anger Management posted week-to-week growth across the board, with Top 5 time period ranks in most key demos and total viewers. Anger Management also was among the top 5 primetime shows in basic cable last night, ranking fourth in the 25-54 demo and fifth in 18-49. For the five telecasts to date (live plus same day) the show ranks as cable’s most-watched primetime scripted comedy series in 18-49 and in total viewers. The show also continued to build this week on its repeat Anger Management episode lead-in with a 60% increase in 18-49, a solid boost from the two-week prior increases of 51% and 58%.
'Anger Management' Stems Ratings Slide
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV