FX‘s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management in its fourth week managed to stem its ratings slide the previous two weeks from its impressive dual-episode debut. Last night’s episode delivered 2.65 million total viewers, an increase of 9% over week 3’s 2.42 million. In the key 18-49 demo Episode 5 posted a 13% increase to 1.42 million over the previous week’s 1.25 million. Anger Management posted week-to-week growth across the board, with Top 5 time period ranks in most key demos and total viewers. Anger Management also was among the top 5 primetime shows in basic cable last night, ranking fourth in the 25-54 demo and fifth in 18-49. For the five telecasts to date (live plus same day) the show ranks as cable’s most-watched primetime scripted comedy series in 18-49 and in total viewers. The show also continued to build this week on its repeat Anger Management episode lead-in with a 60% increase in 18-49, a solid boost from the two-week prior increases of 51% and 58%.
'Anger Management' Stems Ratings Slide
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?