FX‘s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management in its fourth week managed to stem its ratings slide the previous two weeks from its impressive dual-episode debut. Last night’s episode delivered 2.65 million total viewers, an increase of 9% over week 3’s 2.42 million. In the key 18-49 demo Episode 5 posted a 13% increase to 1.42 million over the previous week’s 1.25 million. Anger Management posted week-to-week growth across the board, with Top 5 time period ranks in most key demos and total viewers. Anger Management also was among the top 5 primetime shows in basic cable last night, ranking fourth in the 25-54 demo and fifth in 18-49. For the five telecasts to date (live plus same day) the show ranks as cable’s most-watched primetime scripted comedy series in 18-49 and in total viewers. The show also continued to build this week on its repeat Anger Management episode lead-in with a 60% increase in 18-49, a solid boost from the two-week prior increases of 51% and 58%.
'Anger Management' Stems Ratings Slide
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- Natalie Dormer To Topline & Produce Vivien Leigh Series With FremantleMedia & UK’s Mainstreet Pictures
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series