FX‘s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management in its fourth week managed to stem its ratings slide the previous two weeks from its impressive dual-episode debut. Last night’s episode delivered 2.65 million total viewers, an increase of 9% over week 3’s 2.42 million. In the key 18-49 demo Episode 5 posted a 13% increase to 1.42 million over the previous week’s 1.25 million. Anger Management posted week-to-week growth across the board, with Top 5 time period ranks in most key demos and total viewers. Anger Management also was among the top 5 primetime shows in basic cable last night, ranking fourth in the 25-54 demo and fifth in 18-49. For the five telecasts to date (live plus same day) the show ranks as cable’s most-watched primetime scripted comedy series in 18-49 and in total viewers. The show also continued to build this week on its repeat Anger Management episode lead-in with a 60% increase in 18-49, a solid boost from the two-week prior increases of 51% and 58%.
'Anger Management' Stems Ratings Slide
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Explosive Finale Recap “The Bicameral Mind”: New Gods Will Walk
- ‘Designated Survivor’ Taps New Showrunner As Jon Harmon Feldman Exits
- CBS Will Continue To Broadcast Kennedy Center Honors Through 2025
- Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls ‘SNL’-Watching Prez-Elect “Terrifying Lunatic”…
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Gets Season 2, No Return Date Set
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Emma Stone, Still Up Vs. 2015