FX‘s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management in its fourth week managed to stem its ratings slide the previous two weeks from its impressive dual-episode debut. Last night’s episode delivered 2.65 million total viewers, an increase of 9% over week 3’s 2.42 million. In the key 18-49 demo Episode 5 posted a 13% increase to 1.42 million over the previous week’s 1.25 million. Anger Management posted week-to-week growth across the board, with Top 5 time period ranks in most key demos and total viewers. Anger Management also was among the top 5 primetime shows in basic cable last night, ranking fourth in the 25-54 demo and fifth in 18-49. For the five telecasts to date (live plus same day) the show ranks as cable’s most-watched primetime scripted comedy series in 18-49 and in total viewers. The show also continued to build this week on its repeat Anger Management episode lead-in with a 60% increase in 18-49, a solid boost from the two-week prior increases of 51% and 58%.
'Anger Management' Stems Ratings Slide
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'