FX‘s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management in its fourth week managed to stem its ratings slide the previous two weeks from its impressive dual-episode debut. Last night’s episode delivered 2.65 million total viewers, an increase of 9% over week 3’s 2.42 million. In the key 18-49 demo Episode 5 posted a 13% increase to 1.42 million over the previous week’s 1.25 million. Anger Management posted week-to-week growth across the board, with Top 5 time period ranks in most key demos and total viewers. Anger Management also was among the top 5 primetime shows in basic cable last night, ranking fourth in the 25-54 demo and fifth in 18-49. For the five telecasts to date (live plus same day) the show ranks as cable’s most-watched primetime scripted comedy series in 18-49 and in total viewers. The show also continued to build this week on its repeat Anger Management episode lead-in with a 60% increase in 18-49, a solid boost from the two-week prior increases of 51% and 58%.
'Anger Management' Stems Ratings Slide
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Kevin James CBS Comedy Casts Ryan Cartwright; Andy Fickman Set To Direct
- Jake Tapper Snags First TV Interview With Actress In Pulled Ted Cruz Attack Ad
- ‘Hart Of Dixie’s Wilson Bethel Joins A&E Pilot ‘The Infamous’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Ashley Judd Joins Reboot