Comedy Central UK has acquired exclusive British broadcast rights to the Charlie Sheen-starring series Anger Management. The news comes a week after the series’s U.S. premiere on FX drew 5.47 million viewers, becoming cable’s most-watched primetime scripted comedy series premiere in total viewers and the adults 18-49 demo. The deal was reached with Lionsgate International, which is selling the show overseas and already has made deals in Canada, Latin America, Germany, Scandinavia, Benelux, Australia, New Zealand and Poland. It is one of two shows announced for the fall on Comedy Central UK, which already airs Sheen’s former series Two And A Half Men and fellow U.S. shows 30 Rock, South Park, The Office, Friends and The Daily Show With Jon Stewart. Anger Management is produced by Lionsgate Television in conjunction with Revolution Studios, Evolution Entertainment, Mohawk Productions and Estevez Sheen Productions.
Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' To Air On Comedy Central UK
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’