Comedy Central UK has acquired exclusive British broadcast rights to the Charlie Sheen-starring series Anger Management. The news comes a week after the series’s U.S. premiere on FX drew 5.47 million viewers, becoming cable’s most-watched primetime scripted comedy series premiere in total viewers and the adults 18-49 demo. The deal was reached with Lionsgate International, which is selling the show overseas and already has made deals in Canada, Latin America, Germany, Scandinavia, Benelux, Australia, New Zealand and Poland. It is one of two shows announced for the fall on Comedy Central UK, which already airs Sheen’s former series Two And A Half Men and fellow U.S. shows 30 Rock, South Park, The Office, Friends and The Daily Show With Jon Stewart. Anger Management is produced by Lionsgate Television in conjunction with Revolution Studios, Evolution Entertainment, Mohawk Productions and Estevez Sheen Productions.
Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' To Air On Comedy Central UK
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High