Comedy Central UK has acquired exclusive British broadcast rights to the Charlie Sheen-starring series Anger Management. The news comes a week after the series’s U.S. premiere on FX drew 5.47 million viewers, becoming cable’s most-watched primetime scripted comedy series premiere in total viewers and the adults 18-49 demo. The deal was reached with Lionsgate International, which is selling the show overseas and already has made deals in Canada, Latin America, Germany, Scandinavia, Benelux, Australia, New Zealand and Poland. It is one of two shows announced for the fall on Comedy Central UK, which already airs Sheen’s former series Two And A Half Men and fellow U.S. shows 30 Rock, South Park, The Office, Friends and The Daily Show With Jon Stewart. Anger Management is produced by Lionsgate Television in conjunction with Revolution Studios, Evolution Entertainment, Mohawk Productions and Estevez Sheen Productions.
Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' To Air On Comedy Central UK
What's Hot on Deadline
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot