EXCLUSIVE: Andie MacDowell and her daughter have been added to the cast of Mother’s Day. MacDowell and Rainey Qualley join previously announced cast Susan Sarandon and her real-life daughter Eva Amurri Martino as well as Christina Ricci in the indie drama. Mother’s Day looks at the relationship between 12 mothers and their daughters and is being be directed by Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay. Danielle James is producing. This is the second onscreen pairing of McDowell and Qualley, after the two appeared together in Mighty Fine earlier this year. Qualley is repped by Innovative Artists and Liebman Entertainment. MacDowell is repped by Paradigm and the Schiff Company.
Andie MacDowell & Daughter Together For 'Mother's Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Patten
- 6;Last Man Standing’ & ‘Cristela’ Ratings Up, ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Down,’ ‘Glee…
- Kelly Osbourne Exits ‘Fashion Police’
- Obama On Leonard Nimoy: “I Loved Spock”
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 Key Art Unveiled – New Horizons
- ‘The Last Man On Earth’ Review: Will Forte Show Funny & Original, Says Dominic Patten