EXCLUSIVE: Andie MacDowell and her daughter have been added to the cast of Mother’s Day. MacDowell and Rainey Qualley join previously announced cast Susan Sarandon and her real-life daughter Eva Amurri Martino as well as Christina Ricci in the indie drama. Mother’s Day looks at the relationship between 12 mothers and their daughters and is being be directed by Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay. Danielle James is producing. This is the second onscreen pairing of McDowell and Qualley, after the two appeared together in Mighty Fine earlier this year. Qualley is repped by Innovative Artists and Liebman Entertainment. MacDowell is repped by Paradigm and the Schiff Company.
Andie MacDowell & Daughter Together For 'Mother's Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
Nicholas Hoult, Luke Evans & Henry Cavill Suit Up For War Drama ‘Sand Castle’; Mark Gordon Co, Treehouse Producing
Latest Film News
- Creative Artists Agency Book Promises To Surprise, Will Hit Store Shelves Next Summer
- ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Trailer: Coen Brothers’ Latest Looks Like Best-Of Reel (In A Good Way)
- Rob Riggle Takes On Drama With ‘Midnight Sun’ Pic
- Wayne Bastrup Takes Flight In ‘Sully’; Beau Knapp Enlists In ‘Sand Castle’
- Timothy Spall And Colm Meaney In ‘The Journey’: First Look
- Alejandro G. Iñárritu Tapped As Featured Speaker At Produced By: New York