EXCLUSIVE: Andie MacDowell and her daughter have been added to the cast of Mother’s Day. MacDowell and Rainey Qualley join previously announced cast Susan Sarandon and her real-life daughter Eva Amurri Martino as well as Christina Ricci in the indie drama. Mother’s Day looks at the relationship between 12 mothers and their daughters and is being be directed by Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay. Danielle James is producing. This is the second onscreen pairing of McDowell and Qualley, after the two appeared together in Mighty Fine earlier this year. Qualley is repped by Innovative Artists and Liebman Entertainment. MacDowell is repped by Paradigm and the Schiff Company.
Andie MacDowell & Daughter Together For 'Mother's Day'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- James Cameron Wins Another 'Avatar' Lawsuit
- UPDATE: Gov. Brown Signing Tax Credits Bill Thursday In Hollywood
- NBCU & Bravo Delaying 'Shahs Of Sunset' Contract Talks Amid Strike
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Utopia' & 'America's Got Talent' Rise, 'New Girl' & 'Mindy Project' Return Down, 'Big Brother' Even
- Animation Studios Lawsuit Wants Judge Who Scuttled Apple Settlement To Preside
- 'Dungeons & Dragons' Movie Rights Trial Starts With Roll Of The Sequel Dice