The Tour De France has a new sprinting star: 22-year-old Slovakian Peter Sagan. He’s won 3 of the 6 stages so far in the first week of racing. More than that, his Hollywood victory salutes are winning him worldwide fans. He has cycled across the finish line pumping his arms in the running style of Forrest Gump. But his antics Friday at first flummoxed announcers who thought he was doing a gorilla impression. Of course moviegoers knew immediately what Sagan was up to in his green best-sprinter jersey: “I called this one ‘The Hulk'”:
And Marvel Didn't Even Have To Pay Him…
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency