Game Show Network announced that it has set an August 23 premiere date for The American Bible Challenge, the Jeff Foxworthy-hosted game show that the network announced back in January. The one-hour show tests contestants on their Bible knowledge and is produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire executive producer Michael Davies of Embassy Row and Tom Forman of RelativityREAL. Questions will be drawn from the Bible’s narrative, and a team of contestants will play for a charitable organization. Bible Challenge will air Thursdays at 8 PM and be followed at 9 with another new series, Beat The Chefs, which also premieres August 23.
GSN Sets Premiere Date For 'The American Bible Challenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Interview' Hits Theaters: Seth Rogen & Evan Goldberg Crash L.A. Screening
- Heather Hicks Ervin, KoMut Entertainment Exec, Dead At 39
- 'Interstellar' Lands At California Science Center Imax
- Jerry Seinfeld On 'Tonight Show': Everything Becomes Garbage - Video
- Disney & DirecTV Ink Multi-Year Distribution Deal
- 'In The Heart Of The Sea' Trailer: Ron Howard's Tale Of Cruel Survival