Game Show Network announced that it has set an August 23 premiere date for The American Bible Challenge, the Jeff Foxworthy-hosted game show that the network announced back in January. The one-hour show tests contestants on their Bible knowledge and is produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire executive producer Michael Davies of Embassy Row and Tom Forman of RelativityREAL. Questions will be drawn from the Bible’s narrative, and a team of contestants will play for a charitable organization. Bible Challenge will air Thursdays at 8 PM and be followed at 9 with another new series, Beat The Chefs, which also premieres August 23.
GSN Sets Premiere Date For 'The American Bible Challenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Takes WB Past $1B Mark; 'Girls Trip' Record Opening For Malcolm D. Lee; Reasons Why 'Valerian' Crashed - Update
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘The Expanse’ Taps ‘Lost’ Alum Elizabeth Mitchell For Recurring Role, Unveils New Trailer
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: KCET Leads Field; Spanish-Language Outlets Close Behind
- ‘The Flash’ Season 4 Trailer: Get Ready For A New-Look Team Flash On The CW
- Jake Paul Exits Disney Channel Series ‘Bizaardvark’
- ‘Arrow’: ‘Lost’ Star Michael Emerson To Recur In Season 6; David Nykl Returns, Watch Trailer…
- Comic-Con: ‘Midnight, Texas’ Creator Charlaine Harris “Trusts The Integrity” Of NBC Adaptation