Game Show Network announced that it has set an August 23 premiere date for The American Bible Challenge, the Jeff Foxworthy-hosted game show that the network announced back in January. The one-hour show tests contestants on their Bible knowledge and is produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire executive producer Michael Davies of Embassy Row and Tom Forman of RelativityREAL. Questions will be drawn from the Bible’s narrative, and a team of contestants will play for a charitable organization. Bible Challenge will air Thursdays at 8 PM and be followed at 9 with another new series, Beat The Chefs, which also premieres August 23.
GSN Sets Premiere Date For 'The American Bible Challenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Erin Cummings Joins ‘Madoff’ Miniseries; Yahya Abdul-Mateen II In ‘The Get Down’
- Jim Parsons Rewrites God’s Top 10 List, Dishes Noah – Broadway Review
- Matt Corman & Chris Ord Join CW Drama ‘Containment’ As Co-Showrunners
- Nazneen Contractor Joins NBC’s ‘Heroes Reborn'; Aoibhinn McGinnity In Cinemax’s ‘Quarry’
- Michael Nyqvist Signs With ICM Partners
- Nicholas D’Agosto Returns To ‘Gotham’ As Series Regular