Game Show Network announced that it has set an August 23 premiere date for The American Bible Challenge, the Jeff Foxworthy-hosted game show that the network announced back in January. The one-hour show tests contestants on their Bible knowledge and is produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire executive producer Michael Davies of Embassy Row and Tom Forman of RelativityREAL. Questions will be drawn from the Bible’s narrative, and a team of contestants will play for a charitable organization. Bible Challenge will air Thursdays at 8 PM and be followed at 9 with another new series, Beat The Chefs, which also premieres August 23.
GSN Sets Premiere Date For 'The American Bible Challenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Rules Soft Super Bowl Weekend With $20M; Auds Give $11M To 'Caesar' - Late Night B.O. Update
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says 'Star Wars' Grabbed $50M-$100M From 'Mockingjay 2'; Stock Falls 27%
Latest TV News
- Diversity Debate Underscores 2016 NAACP Image Awards As Oscar Snubs Win Big
- The 2016 NAACP Image Awards Winners: ‘Creed’, ‘Black-Ish’ Clean Up While ‘Compton’ Wins Best…
- CBS Orders Medical Drama Pilot ‘Sensory’ From David Zabel & Scott Free
- Shondaland’s ‘Still Star-Crossed’ Romeo & Juliet Sequel: Michael Offer To Direct
- ‘Second Fattest Housewife In Westport’ ABC Pilot: Ruben Fleischer To Direct
- ‘Cruel Intentions’: Sarah Michelle Gellar Courted To Reprise Her Role In NBC Pilot