Game Show Network announced that it has set an August 23 premiere date for The American Bible Challenge, the Jeff Foxworthy-hosted game show that the network announced back in January. The one-hour show tests contestants on their Bible knowledge and is produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire executive producer Michael Davies of Embassy Row and Tom Forman of RelativityREAL. Questions will be drawn from the Bible’s narrative, and a team of contestants will play for a charitable organization. Bible Challenge will air Thursdays at 8 PM and be followed at 9 with another new series, Beat The Chefs, which also premieres August 23.
GSN Sets Premiere Date For 'The American Bible Challenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Furious 7' Drives To $1.12B Global, Busts China Records; 'Dragonball' Big In Japan - Intl B.O. Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Masterpiece’ Options Elizabeth Gilbert’s ‘The Signature Of All Things’
- ‘Younger’ Renewed For Second Season By TV Land
- ABC’s ‘World News Tonight’ Takes Third Week In Evening News Ratings
- UKIP Leader Nigel Farage Calls For BBC License Fee To Be Cut By Two-Thirds
- Sky Earnings, Subscribers Up As UK And Germany Drive Growth
- At Panel Screening, Cast And Creators Talk ‘The Walking Dead’ Deaths, Lack Of The Word “Zombie”