The Season 5 premiere drew 2.9 million viewers last night, up 14% over the Season 4 premiere. The 18-49 demo saw a 34% increase over last season’s debut. In adults 25-54, the premiere delivered 1.8 millions viewers, an increase of 28%. For the night, the show attracted a total of 3.5 million viewers with the 10 PM premiere and the 11:30 PM encore. Breaking Bad stars Bryan Cranston as Walter White; Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman; Anna Gunn as Skyler White; Dean Norris as Hank Schrader; Betsy Brandt as Marie Schrader; RJ Mitte as Walter, Jr; Bob Odenkirk as Saul Goodman; and Jonathan Banks as Mike. It is produced by High Bridge Productions and Gran Via Productions in association with Sony Pictures Television for AMC.
AMC's 'Breaking Bad' Season 5 Premiere Most Watched Episode
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night