The Season 5 premiere drew 2.9 million viewers last night, up 14% over the Season 4 premiere. The 18-49 demo saw a 34% increase over last season’s debut. In adults 25-54, the premiere delivered 1.8 millions viewers, an increase of 28%. For the night, the show attracted a total of 3.5 million viewers with the 10 PM premiere and the 11:30 PM encore. Breaking Bad stars Bryan Cranston as Walter White; Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman; Anna Gunn as Skyler White; Dean Norris as Hank Schrader; Betsy Brandt as Marie Schrader; RJ Mitte as Walter, Jr; Bob Odenkirk as Saul Goodman; and Jonathan Banks as Mike. It is produced by High Bridge Productions and Gran Via Productions in association with Sony Pictures Television for AMC.
AMC's 'Breaking Bad' Season 5 Premiere Most Watched Episode
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”