There’s been no movement in the Dish Network–AMC Networks dispute since June 30, which the companies carriage contract expired and AMC, IFC and WE TV were kicked off the Dish lineup. But AMC and one of its impacted shows, The Walking Dead, has taken to the Manhattan streets to show it is, er, dead serious about the situation. The YouTube page sends folks to an AMC site, keepamcnetworks.com/putzombiesback/.
AMC's Zombies Remind New Yorkers About Dish Dispute: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ABC Nabs Family Comedy Starring Rev Run & Justine Simmons With Big Commitment
- ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’, ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’ & ‘Masters Of Illusion’ Renewed For Summer On…
- Viacom Labs Sets First Livestream-To-TV Series For 2017
- ‘Weaveworld’: Josh Stolberg To Write New CW Adaptation Of Clive Barker’s Book
- Thomas Haden Church Signs With CAA
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo