There’s been no movement in the Dish Network–AMC Networks dispute since June 30, which the companies carriage contract expired and AMC, IFC and WE TV were kicked off the Dish lineup. But AMC and one of its impacted shows, The Walking Dead, has taken to the Manhattan streets to show it is, er, dead serious about the situation. The YouTube page sends folks to an AMC site, keepamcnetworks.com/putzombiesback/.
AMC's Zombies Remind New Yorkers About Dish Dispute: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations
- NBC Buys ‘Close To Heaven’ Church Comedy From Brad Copeland & Aaron Kaplan With Put Pilot Commitment