EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Jones, the star of Fox’s J.J. Abrams drama Alcatraz, has joined the star-studded cast of CBS‘ new fall drama Vegas as a new regular. The show, toplined by Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis, also co-stars Carrie Ann Moss and Jason O’Mara. The series is inspired by the true story of former Las Vegas Sheriff Ralph Lamb, a fourth-generation rancher tasked with bringing order to Las Vegas in the 1960s, a gambling and entertainment mecca emerging from the tumbleweeds. Quaid plays Lamb, who clashes with Vincent Savino (Chiklis), a ruthless Chicago gangster who plans to make Vegas his own. Jones will play the smart, fiery daughter of one of Chicago’s most powerful men who works in the casino running the skim. Together with Savino they’ll devise ingenuous ways to get the cash back to Chicago. Jones is with Michael Greene & Associates and Management 360.
'Alcatraz' Star Sarah Jones Joins Upcoming CBS Drama 'Vegas' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ VFX Supervisor Brendan Taylor On Dismantling Church With Potent, Invisible Effects
- Univision Chief: CEOs Must Denounce Racism And The “Current Insanity”
- Stephen Colbert Updates Steve Bannon’s Résumé: Skills Include “Dissolving Enemies In Bathtub”
- NBC Nabs Adult Sibling Drama From Kevin Falls With Put Pilot Commitment
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ Season 9 Trailer: Larry Is Not Ready To Save The World