EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Jones, the star of Fox’s J.J. Abrams drama Alcatraz, has joined the star-studded cast of CBS‘ new fall drama Vegas as a new regular. The show, toplined by Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis, also co-stars Carrie Ann Moss and Jason O’Mara. The series is inspired by the true story of former Las Vegas Sheriff Ralph Lamb, a fourth-generation rancher tasked with bringing order to Las Vegas in the 1960s, a gambling and entertainment mecca emerging from the tumbleweeds. Quaid plays Lamb, who clashes with Vincent Savino (Chiklis), a ruthless Chicago gangster who plans to make Vegas his own. Jones will play the smart, fiery daughter of one of Chicago’s most powerful men who works in the casino running the skim. Together with Savino they’ll devise ingenuous ways to get the cash back to Chicago. Jones is with Michael Greene & Associates and Management 360.
'Alcatraz' Star Sarah Jones Joins Upcoming CBS Drama 'Vegas' As New Regular
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over