EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Jones, the star of Fox’s J.J. Abrams drama Alcatraz, has joined the star-studded cast of CBS‘ new fall drama Vegas as a new regular. The show, toplined by Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis, also co-stars Carrie Ann Moss and Jason O’Mara. The series is inspired by the true story of former Las Vegas Sheriff Ralph Lamb, a fourth-generation rancher tasked with bringing order to Las Vegas in the 1960s, a gambling and entertainment mecca emerging from the tumbleweeds. Quaid plays Lamb, who clashes with Vincent Savino (Chiklis), a ruthless Chicago gangster who plans to make Vegas his own. Jones will play the smart, fiery daughter of one of Chicago’s most powerful men who works in the casino running the skim. Together with Savino they’ll devise ingenuous ways to get the cash back to Chicago. Jones is with Michael Greene & Associates and Management 360.
'Alcatraz' Star Sarah Jones Joins Upcoming CBS Drama 'Vegas' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations