EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Jones, the star of Fox’s J.J. Abrams drama Alcatraz, has joined the star-studded cast of CBS‘ new fall drama Vegas as a new regular. The show, toplined by Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis, also co-stars Carrie Ann Moss and Jason O’Mara. The series is inspired by the true story of former Las Vegas Sheriff Ralph Lamb, a fourth-generation rancher tasked with bringing order to Las Vegas in the 1960s, a gambling and entertainment mecca emerging from the tumbleweeds. Quaid plays Lamb, who clashes with Vincent Savino (Chiklis), a ruthless Chicago gangster who plans to make Vegas his own. Jones will play the smart, fiery daughter of one of Chicago’s most powerful men who works in the casino running the skim. Together with Savino they’ll devise ingenuous ways to get the cash back to Chicago. Jones is with Michael Greene & Associates and Management 360.
'Alcatraz' Star Sarah Jones Joins Upcoming CBS Drama 'Vegas' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive