EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Jones, the star of Fox’s J.J. Abrams drama Alcatraz, has joined the star-studded cast of CBS‘ new fall drama Vegas as a new regular. The show, toplined by Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis, also co-stars Carrie Ann Moss and Jason O’Mara. The series is inspired by the true story of former Las Vegas Sheriff Ralph Lamb, a fourth-generation rancher tasked with bringing order to Las Vegas in the 1960s, a gambling and entertainment mecca emerging from the tumbleweeds. Quaid plays Lamb, who clashes with Vincent Savino (Chiklis), a ruthless Chicago gangster who plans to make Vegas his own. Jones will play the smart, fiery daughter of one of Chicago’s most powerful men who works in the casino running the skim. Together with Savino they’ll devise ingenuous ways to get the cash back to Chicago. Jones is with Michael Greene & Associates and Management 360.
'Alcatraz' Star Sarah Jones Joins Upcoming CBS Drama 'Vegas' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring