Evolution Independent is joined by Lagniappe and Paradox Entertainment aboard David Lowery’s dramatic thriller Ain’t Them Bodies Saints, which stars Rooney Mara, Casey Affleck as a pair of outlaws who are brought down by the law in Texas. Ben Foster also stars, and Keith Carradine has just been added to the cast of the pic, which began shooting this month in Shreveport, La. Evolution, Lagniappe and Paradox are splitting financing equally; Evolution’s Mark Burg and Mike Menchel, Paradox’s Daniel Wagner and Fredrik Malmberg, and Lagniappe’s Logan Levy and Jesse Kennedy are executive producing. James Johnston and Toby Halbrook of Sailor Bear are producing with Jay Van Hoy and Lars Knudsen for Parts & Labor, Amy Kaufman for Primary Productions, and Cassian Elwes for Evolution Independent. The Weinstein Company is handling international territories for the film.
Financing Team In Place For Indie Thriller 'Ain't Them Bodies Saints'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role