Evolution Independent is joined by Lagniappe and Paradox Entertainment aboard David Lowery’s dramatic thriller Ain’t Them Bodies Saints, which stars Rooney Mara, Casey Affleck as a pair of outlaws who are brought down by the law in Texas. Ben Foster also stars, and Keith Carradine has just been added to the cast of the pic, which began shooting this month in Shreveport, La. Evolution, Lagniappe and Paradox are splitting financing equally; Evolution’s Mark Burg and Mike Menchel, Paradox’s Daniel Wagner and Fredrik Malmberg, and Lagniappe’s Logan Levy and Jesse Kennedy are executive producing. James Johnston and Toby Halbrook of Sailor Bear are producing with Jay Van Hoy and Lars Knudsen for Parts & Labor, Amy Kaufman for Primary Productions, and Cassian Elwes for Evolution Independent. The Weinstein Company is handling international territories for the film.
Financing Team In Place For Indie Thriller 'Ain't Them Bodies Saints'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- STXfilms Buys Amy Schumer Pic ‘I Feel Pretty’: Cannes
- M. Night Shyamalan On Rediscovering His Groove With Micro-Budget Blockbusters — Deadline Disruptors
- Universal Wins ‘Salt To The Sea’ Auction: Neustadter & Weber To Write
- Peter Bart: Studios Bust Budgets Of Horror Genre, Hoping Monsters Will Be Monster Hits
- Disney’s Bob Iger On ‘Pirates’ Ransom Demand: “To Our Knowledge We Were Not Hacked”
- Lionsgate Q4 Beats Street With Higher Earnings & Revenue