Longmire was watched by a record 4.5 million viewers last night, making it the most-watched premiere episode for the freshman series in its seventh week, according to A&E Network. Last night’s show was up 10% over the previous week’s 4.1 million viewers. Its lead-in, the seventh episode of Season 3 of The Glades, was watched by a season-best 3.4 million viewers, up 6% from 3.2 million last week. Longmire is produced by Warner Horizon Television; The Glades is produced by Fox Television Studios for A&E Network.
A&E's 'Longmire', 'The Glades' Hit Season-Highs In Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Parks & Recreation’ Creator Mike Schur: “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey;” ‘The Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets Jokes About…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure