Longmire was watched by a record 4.5 million viewers last night, making it the most-watched premiere episode for the freshman series in its seventh week, according to A&E Network. Last night’s show was up 10% over the previous week’s 4.1 million viewers. Its lead-in, the seventh episode of Season 3 of The Glades, was watched by a season-best 3.4 million viewers, up 6% from 3.2 million last week. Longmire is produced by Warner Horizon Television; The Glades is produced by Fox Television Studios for A&E Network.
A&E's 'Longmire', 'The Glades' Hit Season-Highs In Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig