Longmire was watched by a record 4.5 million viewers last night, making it the most-watched premiere episode for the freshman series in its seventh week, according to A&E Network. Last night’s show was up 10% over the previous week’s 4.1 million viewers. Its lead-in, the seventh episode of Season 3 of The Glades, was watched by a season-best 3.4 million viewers, up 6% from 3.2 million last week. Longmire is produced by Warner Horizon Television; The Glades is produced by Fox Television Studios for A&E Network.
A&E's 'Longmire', 'The Glades' Hit Season-Highs In Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
President Donald Trump Will Not Attend White House Correspondents' Dinner; Event Will Go On As Scheduled (Update)
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'