Longmire was watched by a record 4.5 million viewers last night, making it the most-watched premiere episode for the freshman series in its seventh week, according to A&E Network. Last night’s show was up 10% over the previous week’s 4.1 million viewers. Its lead-in, the seventh episode of Season 3 of The Glades, was watched by a season-best 3.4 million viewers, up 6% from 3.2 million last week. Longmire is produced by Warner Horizon Television; The Glades is produced by Fox Television Studios for A&E Network.
A&E's 'Longmire', 'The Glades' Hit Season-Highs In Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot