EXCLUSIVE: I hear that ABC is planning a tweak in its Wednesday fall schedule. New comedy The Neighbors, originally slated for the post-Modern Family 9:30 PM slot, will move to 8:30 PM, while Suburgatory, which was to stay put at 8:30 PM, will move to 9:30 PM. A switch to the 8 PM family hour would make sense for The Neighbors as it hails from Dan Fogelman, writer of such Disney animated hits as Cars and Tangled, and is more kids-friendly than the average network fare. It is about a regular family that moves into a gated community where everyone else is an alien. Additionally, after a promising freshman showing at 8:30 PM, a run behind Modern Family could lift Suburgatory to the next level. Here is a trailer for The Neighbors.
ABC's 'The Neighbors' And 'Suburgatory' To Swap Time Slots
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'