EXCLUSIVE: I hear that ABC is planning a tweak in its Wednesday fall schedule. New comedy The Neighbors, originally slated for the post-Modern Family 9:30 PM slot, will move to 8:30 PM, while Suburgatory, which was to stay put at 8:30 PM, will move to 9:30 PM. A switch to the 8 PM family hour would make sense for The Neighbors as it hails from Dan Fogelman, writer of such Disney animated hits as Cars and Tangled, and is more kids-friendly than the average network fare. It is about a regular family that moves into a gated community where everyone else is an alien. Additionally, after a promising freshman showing at 8:30 PM, a run behind Modern Family could lift Suburgatory to the next level. Here is a trailer for The Neighbors.
ABC's 'The Neighbors' And 'Suburgatory' To Swap Time Slots
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive