EXCLUSIVE: I hear that ABC is planning a tweak in its Wednesday fall schedule. New comedy The Neighbors, originally slated for the post-Modern Family 9:30 PM slot, will move to 8:30 PM, while Suburgatory, which was to stay put at 8:30 PM, will move to 9:30 PM. A switch to the 8 PM family hour would make sense for The Neighbors as it hails from Dan Fogelman, writer of such Disney animated hits as Cars and Tangled, and is more kids-friendly than the average network fare. It is about a regular family that moves into a gated community where everyone else is an alien. Additionally, after a promising freshman showing at 8:30 PM, a run behind Modern Family could lift Suburgatory to the next level. Here is a trailer for The Neighbors.
ABC's 'The Neighbors' And 'Suburgatory' To Swap Time Slots
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- ‘Sesame Street’s Number Of The Day: Three 40-Year Cast Members Out
- CNN Wins DNC Ratings Vote As Obama Speech Steady With RNC Day 3 Viewership
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Creator Nahnatchka Khan Inks Pod Deal With 20th TV
- ‘Friday Night Tykes’ & ‘Steel Country’ Spinoff Renewed By Esquire
- Fullscreen’s ‘Keeping Score’ Follows Hope Solo & Other Soccer Stars On Road To Rio
- ‘Walk The Prank’ Renewed For Season 2 By Disney XD