EXCLUSIVE: The Unusuals and My Generation creator Noah Hawley is back at ABC with a new hourlong project, this time joined by producers Alex Kurtzman and Bob Orci. The network has handed out a script commitment with penalty to a high-script drama revolving around a mysterious game, which Hawley will write. Kurtzman and Orci’s K/O Paper Products is producing with 20th Century Fox TV where the company is based. Hawley, Kurtzman, Orci and Heather Kadin executive produce. CAA-repped Hawley was a writer on Fox’s dramedy Bones before going on to create two series for ABC, The Unusuals and My Generation, which was based on a Swedish format. This marks the second sale for K/O this season. The company’s first pitch, Sleepy Hollow, to be written by Kurtzman, Orci and Phillip Iscove and to be directed by Len Wiseman, sold to Fox with a put pilot commitment.
ABC Buys High-Concept Drama From Noah Hawley, Alex Kurtzman And Bob Orci
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed
- ‘In Between Lives’ Casts Anne-Marie Johnson; Raffi Barsoumian Cracks ‘The Code’