EXCLUSIVE: The Unusuals and My Generation creator Noah Hawley is back at ABC with a new hourlong project, this time joined by producers Alex Kurtzman and Bob Orci. The network has handed out a script commitment with penalty to a high-script drama revolving around a mysterious game, which Hawley will write. Kurtzman and Orci’s K/O Paper Products is producing with 20th Century Fox TV where the company is based. Hawley, Kurtzman, Orci and Heather Kadin executive produce. CAA-repped Hawley was a writer on Fox’s dramedy Bones before going on to create two series for ABC, The Unusuals and My Generation, which was based on a Swedish format. This marks the second sale for K/O this season. The company’s first pitch, Sleepy Hollow, to be written by Kurtzman, Orci and Phillip Iscove and to be directed by Len Wiseman, sold to Fox with a put pilot commitment.
ABC Buys High-Concept Drama From Noah Hawley, Alex Kurtzman And Bob Orci
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates