EXCLUSIVE: The Unusuals and My Generation creator Noah Hawley is back at ABC with a new hourlong project, this time joined by producers Alex Kurtzman and Bob Orci. The network has handed out a script commitment with penalty to a high-script drama revolving around a mysterious game, which Hawley will write. Kurtzman and Orci’s K/O Paper Products is producing with 20th Century Fox TV where the company is based. Hawley, Kurtzman, Orci and Heather Kadin executive produce. CAA-repped Hawley was a writer on Fox’s dramedy Bones before going on to create two series for ABC, The Unusuals and My Generation, which was based on a Swedish format. This marks the second sale for K/O this season. The company’s first pitch, Sleepy Hollow, to be written by Kurtzman, Orci and Phillip Iscove and to be directed by Len Wiseman, sold to Fox with a put pilot commitment.
ABC Buys High-Concept Drama From Noah Hawley, Alex Kurtzman And Bob Orci
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations