EXCLUSIVE: The Unusuals and My Generation creator Noah Hawley is back at ABC with a new hourlong project, this time joined by producers Alex Kurtzman and Bob Orci. The network has handed out a script commitment with penalty to a high-script drama revolving around a mysterious game, which Hawley will write. Kurtzman and Orci’s K/O Paper Products is producing with 20th Century Fox TV where the company is based. Hawley, Kurtzman, Orci and Heather Kadin executive produce. CAA-repped Hawley was a writer on Fox’s dramedy Bones before going on to create two series for ABC, The Unusuals and My Generation, which was based on a Swedish format. This marks the second sale for K/O this season. The company’s first pitch, Sleepy Hollow, to be written by Kurtzman, Orci and Phillip Iscove and to be directed by Len Wiseman, sold to Fox with a put pilot commitment.
ABC Buys High-Concept Drama From Noah Hawley, Alex Kurtzman And Bob Orci
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Quartet Cast In HBO's 'Crime' Miniseries
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'