EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
Latest Film News
- Sony Pictures Animation Details Upcoming Slate, Including Julia Roberts’ ‘Smurfs’ Role
- ‘Soldado’ Cast ‘Teen Wolf’ Actor Ian Bohen; Laurence Mason Boards ‘LAbyrinth’
- Adam McKay, Emory Cohen Board Corruption Drama ‘Crook County’
- New Line Posts Up ‘Boston College Fix’; Seth Gordon To Direct Robert Carlock Script
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil Predict Final Best Picture Nominees In Latest…
- A+ Voice Cast Shines For Sony Pictures Animation’s ‘The Star’