EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Lincoln Plaza Cinema Owner: Space To Stay A Movie Theater After Renovations
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Live Movie Trailer Electrifies During ‘A Christmas Story Live’
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Lawyers Suing ‘Pirates’ Star Back After He Hit Them For $30M
- 'I, Tonya' Ices Robust Weekend; 'Disaster Artist', 'Shape of Water' & 'Call Me By Your Name' Expand – Specialty…
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’