EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio