EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- Film Briefs: Melissa McCarthy To Star In ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’
- Altitude Acquires Simon Dixon’s ‘Tiger Raid’ For UK And Ireland
- Roman Polanski May Face New Extradition Attempt As Poland’s Justice Minister Seeks Appeal
- Katie Couric Takes “Responsibility” For Misleading Anti-Gun Documentary Editing
- Dwayne Johnson To Play ‘Doc Savage’ For Director Shane Black
- Pablo Larrain On The Long Road To ‘Neruda’, Crossing Borders & ‘Jackie’: It “Won’t Be A Classic Biopic”…