EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Moviegoers Will 'Get Out' Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele's Directorial Debut - Midday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- UTA’s United Voices Rally Draws 500-Plus: “This Is Our Time To Resist,” Jodie Foster Tells Crowd
- California Explores Expansion of State Tax Credits to Include Incentives for Women and Minorities
- Warren Beatty & Faye Dunaway Among Final Round Of Oscar Presenters
- ‘The Perfect Wife’ Book Deal Another Perfect Fit For Imagine
- César Awards Winners: ‘Elle’ Best Film, Isabelle Huppert Best Actress – Full List
- Publicists Guild Awards: ‘This Is Us’, ‘Deadpool’ Among Winners