EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest Film News
- Palm Springs International Film Festival Sets January 2018 Dates
- ‘The Divine Order’ & ‘Hondros’ Take Tribeca Fest Audience Awards
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Reservoir Dogs’ Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He “Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out”…
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- Tom Hanks Rocks Bruce Springsteen, After Saluting Jonathan Demme – Tribeca