EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Latest Film News
- Wes Anderson’s ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Trailer Is Most Fetching
- Samuel Goldwyn Films Acquires NA Rights To ‘Sweet Country’
- Disney Intl Names Rebecca Campbell President For Europe, Middle East & Africa
- ‘Poster Boy’: David Parfitt Producing Story Of 1930s Tennis Ace Gottfried Von Cramm
- ‘Murder On The Orient Express’ Trailer: Kenneth Branagh Steers A Trainful Of Stars, Drops A Clue
- Animation Is Film Festival Announces Full Slate