EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
'Logan Lucky' Review: Channing Tatum & Game Cast Steal Lots Of Laughs In Soderbergh's Directorial Return
Latest Film News
- Ric Reitz Re-Elected President Of SAG-AFTRA Atlanta Local, Continues Run Of Wins For Gabrielle Carteris Supporters
- New York Talent Agent Mark Schlegel Missing Since Sunday, Family Says
- ‘Logan Lucky’ Review: Channing Tatum & Game Cast Steal Lots Of Laughs In Soderbergh’s…
- ‘Gravity’ Helmer Alfonso Cuaron Exits WME; Anonymous Content Will Be Primary Rep
- Damien Chazelle Joins Twitter To Voice Opinion About Trump Administration, Political Climate
- Shawn Christian, Lou Ferrigno Jr., Sabina Gadecki & More Cast In Indie Film ‘Trapped’