EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Ready Player One’ Tops $500M Global Box Office, Scores $200M+ In China
- Mechanic’s Resignation Letter Sets The Agenda For An Academy Board Election That Starts Monday
- Christina Hendricks & Alysia Reiner Foster Dialogue On Motherhood With ‘Egg’
- Alex Pettyfer Discusses His Transition To Directing With ‘Back Roads’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘A Quiet Place’ Still Noisy With $21M+; ‘I Feel Pretty’ $18M; ‘Super Troopers 2’ Arrests $16M…
- Bill Maher Asks Michael Avenatti If He Will Run For Office