EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest Film News
- Jada Pinkett Smith, Daughter Willow & Mom Adrienne Set Facebook Talk Show: Sundance
- Fox Searchlight’s Stephen Gilula & Nancy Utley On Sundance, The Indie Biz And Being Swallowed By Disney
- MarketCast Expands Executive Team By Two In Los Angeles
- Abominable Pictures Producer Jonathan Stern Inks With UTA As ‘A Futile And Stupid Gesture’ Hits Sundance
- Publicist Awards Nominations: ‘Get Out’, ‘Wonder Woman’, ‘Feud’ On List
- Andrea Riseborough On “Insane” 4-Movie Sundance Trip And Her Move To Producing To Elevate Female Voices…