EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate Plans English-Language ‘Instructions Not Included’ Remake; Amanda Lipitz To Direct
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers
- ‘Every Day’ Trailer: First Look At First Film Under Relaunched Orion Pictures
- Disney-Fox Deal: Shares Of Both Companies Rise As Wall Street Embraces Plan
- Fox: A 20th & 21st Century Timeline Of Key Moments Under The Murdochs
- Clint Eastwood’s ‘15:17 To Paris’ Rating Changed To PG-13 After Appeal