EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers
'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas Again As 'Magnificent 7' Corrals $19.2M & 'Storks' Bundles $18.3M - Intl Box Office
'Magnificent Seven's $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; 'Storks' At $21.8M - Sunday AM B.O. Final Update
Latest Film News
- Smaller Chains And Indie Theaters Join Fox Searchlight In ‘Birth’ Voter Registration Drive
- James Corden To Play ‘Peter Rabbit’ In Sony’s Adaptation Of 150 Year-Old Tale; Daisy Ridley, Elizabeth Debicki, Rose Byrne…
- ‘Bridget Jones’s Baby’ Tops Overseas Again As ‘Magnificent 7’ Corrals $19.2M & ‘Storks’ Bundles $18.3M – Intl…
- 'Best Democracy' Rules, ‘Queen Of Katwe’ Bows: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Magnificent Seven’s $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; ‘Storks’ At $21.8M – Sunday AM B.O…
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb Pro From Listing Actors' Ages