WME has signed director-writer Nikolaj Arcel. His A Royal Affair was the only film this year to win multiple awards in Berlin, taking Best Actor and Best Screenplay at the festival in February. Magnolia plans to release the revolutionary romance domestically in the fall. Arcel also wrote the screenplay for the 2009 Swedish version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. He previously was with ICM.
WME Signs 'Royal Affair' Director Nikolaj Arcel
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Venice: 'La La Land' Dazzles Lido As Film Festival Kicks Off With A Twirl
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast