EXCLUSIVE: Ray Lewis of the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens has signed with WME. The Super Bowl XXXV MVP will be repped by the agency for all off-field opportunities including public appearances, speaking engagements, TV, film and books. Lewis will continue to be repped by David Dunn of Athletes First for on-field opportunities. This marks the latest in a series of high-profile sports signings by WME. Tim Tebow, now of the New York Jets, signed with the agency in late February, and the next month it inked retired linebacker and former Dancing With The Stars contestant Jason Taylor. Dwight Howard of the NBA’s Orlando Magic also signed with the agency in March.
WME Signs NFL Star Ray Lewis
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sony Lands ‘Hunting El Chapo:’ Studio To Enlist Michael Bay?
- Scott Adkins To Star In Indie Thriller ‘Incoming’; Julia Jones Boards ‘Hard Powder’
- ‘Valerian’, ‘Molly’s Game’, ‘Mile 22’ & ‘Bad Moms Christmas’ Round Out STX…
- Elton John, Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice To Bring Animated ‘Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ To Big Screen For STX…
- Eddie Murphy Returns To Animation With Bo The Bull At STX – CinemaCon
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Ugly Dolls’ For STX For May 2019 Bow – CinemaCon