EXCLUSIVE: Miranda Cosgrove has signed with WME. The iCarly star followed her agent Warren Zavala to the agency from CAA, where he left earlier this month after three years, bringing many of his clients with him. Cosgrove has just finished on the Nickelodeon series, which will air its finale in November. The actress is reprising her role in Despicable Me later this year, with Despicable Me 2 set for release July 3, 2013. Cosgrove joins fellow Zavala clients Anna Faris, Jackie Earle Haley, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Paul Dano, Johnny Galecki, Amber Heard, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Lizzy Caplan, Adam Scott, Shiloh Fernandez, Kelli Garner, and David Giuntoli in joining the agent at WME. Cosgrove continues to be managed by Anonymous Content and Tara Kole at Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown, Inc.
WME Signs 'iCarly' Star Miranda Cosgrove
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Sakina Jaffrey Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Sparrow’; Bill Marchant Joins Sci-Fi Indie ‘Volition’
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton Tribute: The Man Behind The Actor
- Comedy Dynamics Books ‘Chee And T’; Kino Lorber Nabs Two Venice Film Fest Pics
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…
- Hayao Miyazaki Comes Out Of Retirement For New Feature