EXCLUSIVE: Miranda Cosgrove has signed with WME. The iCarly star followed her agent Warren Zavala to the agency from CAA, where he left earlier this month after three years, bringing many of his clients with him. Cosgrove has just finished on the Nickelodeon series, which will air its finale in November. The actress is reprising her role in Despicable Me later this year, with Despicable Me 2 set for release July 3, 2013. Cosgrove joins fellow Zavala clients Anna Faris, Jackie Earle Haley, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Paul Dano, Johnny Galecki, Amber Heard, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Lizzy Caplan, Adam Scott, Shiloh Fernandez, Kelli Garner, and David Giuntoli in joining the agent at WME. Cosgrove continues to be managed by Anonymous Content and Tara Kole at Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown, Inc.
WME Signs 'iCarly' Star Miranda Cosgrove
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit