EXCLUSIVE: Miranda Cosgrove has signed with WME. The iCarly star followed her agent Warren Zavala to the agency from CAA, where he left earlier this month after three years, bringing many of his clients with him. Cosgrove has just finished on the Nickelodeon series, which will air its finale in November. The actress is reprising her role in Despicable Me later this year, with Despicable Me 2 set for release July 3, 2013. Cosgrove joins fellow Zavala clients Anna Faris, Jackie Earle Haley, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Paul Dano, Johnny Galecki, Amber Heard, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Lizzy Caplan, Adam Scott, Shiloh Fernandez, Kelli Garner, and David Giuntoli in joining the agent at WME. Cosgrove continues to be managed by Anonymous Content and Tara Kole at Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown, Inc.
WME Signs 'iCarly' Star Miranda Cosgrove
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest Film News
- Jay Pharoah, Katt Williams, Keke Palmer In Lionsgate Laffer ‘#Twominutesoffame’
- ‘Get Out’ Director Jordan Peele: Scaring Up Racial Dialogue By Fusing Genre With Polemic
- Raza Jaffrey Cast In ‘The Rhythm Section’
- ‘Don’t Talk To Irene’ Filmmaker Pat Mills Signs With Verve
- Bryan Cranston Talks ‘Last Flag Flying’ And His Upcoming Turn As Howard Beale In ‘Network’ On The…
- Millennium Pacts In Exclusive Deal With ‘Curious George’ Rey Estate For Origin Story