EXCLUSIVE: Miranda Cosgrove has signed with WME. The iCarly star followed her agent Warren Zavala to the agency from CAA, where he left earlier this month after three years, bringing many of his clients with him. Cosgrove has just finished on the Nickelodeon series, which will air its finale in November. The actress is reprising her role in Despicable Me later this year, with Despicable Me 2 set for release July 3, 2013. Cosgrove joins fellow Zavala clients Anna Faris, Jackie Earle Haley, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Paul Dano, Johnny Galecki, Amber Heard, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Lizzy Caplan, Adam Scott, Shiloh Fernandez, Kelli Garner, and David Giuntoli in joining the agent at WME. Cosgrove continues to be managed by Anonymous Content and Tara Kole at Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown, Inc.
WME Signs 'iCarly' Star Miranda Cosgrove
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders At Capacity; Long Waiting List For Award Season Kickoff Event
- VidAngel Files For Chapter 11 After Losing Legal Fight With Hollywood Studios
- ‘I Love You, Daddy’ Trailer: Louis C.K. Dark Comedy About Worried Dad Whose Teen Daughter Dates…
- ‘Where’s The Money’ Red Band Trailer: King Bach’s Gentrified Frat Comedy Gets Crazy And R-rated
- ‘Only The Brave’: The Incredible Story Of Heroism And The Serendipity That Propelled The Film About The Granite…
- Channing Tatum Pulls ‘Forgive Me’ Film Project From The Weinstein Co.