EXCLUSIVE: That didn’t take long. Just a day after Warren Zavala left CAA to go to WME, he has brought with him Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Paul Dano, Big Bang Theory‘s Johnny Galecki, Amber Heard and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Zavala, who spent the last three years at CAA and the previous seven at Gersh, has numerous other clients that are still in play. They include Lizzy Caplan, Anna Faris, Shiloh Fernandez, Kelli Garner, Jackie Earle Haley, Rian Johnson, Felicity Jones and Adam Scott. This is the second recent agent who moved from CAA to WME and brought over clients. Almost all of Dan Aloni’s clients joined him when he moved including Chris Nolan, David Dobkin, Mike Myers, Jay Roach, David Goyer, Tom Shadyac, Michel Gondry, Raja Gosnell, Mandeville Films, Jonathan Mostow, Dean Parisot, Neal Moritz, Andy Fleming and David and Ian Purchase.
WME Signs Five Of Warren Zavala's Biggest Clients, Including Joseph Gordon-Levitt
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Variety Claims Exclusive On Day-Old Deadline Scoop On Sony's 'The Interview'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation