William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Latest Film News
- Michelle Williams To Star In Underground Abortion Network Drama ‘This Is Jane Doe’ For Amazon Studios
- CBS Prepares To Challenge Last-Minute Bylaw Change Ahead Of Vote To Reduce Shari Redstone’s Control
- GLAAD Panel Discusses LGBTQ Representation In Film Vs. TV; Endeavor Commits To More Inclusive Characters
- Clint Walker Dies: TV’s ‘Cheyenne’ Star & One Of The Dirty Dozen Was 90
- MoviePass Parent Company Stock Drops 12% To All-Time Low Of 54 Cents
- The Orchard Picks Up SXSW Millennial Drama ‘The New Romantic’