William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest Film News
- Paul Walker’s Father Sues Porsche For ‘Fast And Furious’ Actor’s Death
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets PG-13 Rating
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The…
- Elmo Williams Dies: Oscar-Winning ‘High Noon’ Editor Was 102
- ‘The Good Dinosaur’ Review: Pixar’s Latest Isn’t Its Greatest, But Kids Won’t Mind
- Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Says Sumner Redstone “Engaged & Attentive” In Response To Lawsuit