William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
'Hawaii Five-0': Ian Anthony Dale Upped To Regular, Meaghan Rath & Beulah Koale Join Cast After Shake-Up
Latest Film News
- ‘UnReal’s Sarah Shapiro To Make Feature Directing Debut For JC Chandor And Amazon: About Females Who Fight Isis
- Iben Akerlie Cast In ‘Mortal’; Levi Meaden Joins ‘Breaking In’
- ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Teaser Trailer: What Is A Jaeger?
- Matt Loeb Re-Elected IATSE President
- ‘Wonderstruck’ Teaser Trailer: Todd Haynes Winks At David Bowie
- Chester Bennington Dies In Apparent Suicide: Linkin Park Singer Was 41