William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Relativity And Ryan Kavanaugh Face Challenges In Keeping International Partners On-Board
- George Lopez To Star In ‘Aloha Santa’; Hope Davis Joins ‘Claire’
- ‘Triple 9’ Redband Trailer: Cops, Robbers, Bloodshed, Nudity
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Fonda, Blanchett, Lionel Richie & Oscars For Sale To The Highest Bidder
- Feds Officially Probing Hollywood’s Lack Of Female Directors
- Cannes Hits ‘Son Of Saul’, ‘Ingrid Bergman In Her Own Words’ Score In Gotham: New York Film Festival