William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- 'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Latin Grammy Ratings: Preempted By Obama Speech, Univision Broadcast Steady With 2013
- 'Hello Ladies – The Movie' Review: Dominic Patten Says Goodbye To HBO Show
- Disney Hit With New Lawsuits By Kids With Autism; Many More Expected
- 'American Idol' $250M Racism Case Dismissed, Win For Fox
- 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued' Review: Dominic Patten On Dylan Homage