William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Halloween’: Jamie Lee Curtis Unmasks First Trailer At CinemaCon
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis, James McAvoy & More Shatter ‘Glass’ Trailer At CinemaCon
- LAIKA Sets Next Animated Pic ‘Film Five’ For Annapurna Release
- ‘Lioness: Golda Meir And The Nation Of Israel’ Is First Project Of PatMa Prods
- Bradley Cooper To Receive 2018 American Cinematheque Award
- Amy Adams In ‘The Woman In The Window’ For Joe Wright & Fox 2000