William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Alec Baldwin, Taylor Schilling, Jena Malone & Che ‘Rhymefest’ Smith Join Emilio Estevez-Directed ‘The Public…
- Harry Cohen To Receive Motion Picture Sound Editors’ Career Honor
- ‘Penguin Bloom’ Binds Naomi Watts, Reese Witherspoon & Bruna Papandrea
- Fox Lands Rory Haines & Sohrab Noshirvani Spec ‘The State’
- ‘The Wall’ Trailer: Doug Liman’s Thriller Puts Aaron Taylor-Johnson & John Cena In A Dire Position
- Amazon Studios Takes Flight With Hot Package ‘The Aeronauts’