William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Champion,’ Action/Thriller Spec, Acquired By Studio 8
- Actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers Signs With ICM Partners
- Sundance Winner ‘The Miseducation of Cameron Post’ Picked Up By FilmRise
- New Regency, BBC Films Breathe Life Into Buzz Horror ‘His House’ As Weinstein Co. Set To Drop Lawsuit
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’: Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson’s Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
- Megan Fox & Josh Duhamel To Star In DDI’s ‘Think Like A Dog’