William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Patten
- ‘Secrets & Lies’ Review: Truth Is There’s Not Much There, Says Dominic Patten
- Power Rangers Fan Video Yanked From YouTube; Filmmakers Vow To Fight
- Sony Digital Boss Bob Osher Pink Slipped As More Changes Hit Studio
- ‘Empire’ Ratings Hit New Demo & Viewership Highs In Final Numbers – Update
- Oliver Stone’s ‘Snowden’ Pic Adds ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Actor
- Principal PR Firm Teams Up With Democratic Political Consultant For New Venture