William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
'Baby Driver' Starts Its Engine Tuesday Night; 'Wonder Woman' Beating 'Suicide Squad' With $325M+ Running Cume
Latest Film News
- James Gunn Dispels Rumors He’s Producing A ‘Howard The Duck’ Movie For Marvel
- ‘A Bad Moms Christmas’ Redband Trailer: It’s The Mother Of All Holidays
- Aidan Turner Joins Sam Elliott In ‘The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot’
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Carice Van Houten On Duty For Brian De Palma’s ‘Domino’
- Talent Agent Danielle Shebby Moves From WME To CAA
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Trailer: Hugh Jackman Invents Show Business