William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- WGA Strike Talk: Insiders Lay Out What’s At Stake
- Fox Searchlight Lands Cold War Thriller ‘The Spy With No Name’
- Timothy Hutton Joins Amazon Studios’ ‘Beautiful Boy’
- China Date Set For Jackie Chan Pic ‘The Foreigner’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Acquired By FilmRise, With Awards-Season Push Planned For Lois Smith
- AMC Entertainment Completes Acquisition of Nordic Cinema Group