William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest Film News
- Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ Hits Amazon Prime Post-Theatrical
- ‘The Mummy’ London Premiere Canceled Following Manchester Attack
- Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film ‘The Silent Man;’ Liam Neeson As ‘Deep Throat…
- GLAAD: Major Films Snub LGBTQ Characters Again
- ‘Cirque Du Soleil’ Creator Guy Laliberté & Alexandre Amancio Form Reflector Entertainment – Cannes
- ‘How To Talk To Girls At Parties’ Discovery Alex Sharp Makes His Croisette Debut – Cannes