William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- 'SNL' Intern Lawsuit Settlement: NBC To Pay $6.4M With $1.2M Going To Lawyers
- World Series Game 2 Ratings Fall From 2013, 'The 100′ Craters In Return, 'Arrow' Up, 'Mysteries Of Laura' Steady
- 'Real Housewives' Teresa Giudice Must Serve Sentence At 'Orange Is The New Black' Prison
- California Film Commission Appointments: IATSE VP & PMK*BNC Boss Added
- World Series Ratings: Game 1 Strikes Out With New Low
- Warner Bros Says “No Merit” To 'Conjuring' Producer's “Money Laundering” Charge Against New Line