William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mayweather-McGregor PPV Fight Could Punch Up $700M Worldwide, Making Domestic Box Office Meaningless
Latest Film News
- ‘Hellboy’ Casting Of Ed Skrein As Japanese Character Draws Whitewashing Backlash
- Griffin Dunne Joins Kevin Spacey In ‘Gore’ Netflix Biopic
- Millennium’s Avi Lerner Rips Into Keanu Reeves For Walking Away From Movie ‘The Detail’; Reeves…
- William Baldwin & Jay Abdo Join In Comedy Film ‘1st Born’; Rob Morgan Boards ‘The Week Of’
- Russian Avant-Garde Filmmaker Arrested; Pussy Riot Blames “Putin’s Butchers”
- Studio71 Aboard ‘Saving Zoë’ Film With Laura & Vanessa Marano; Urbanworld Film Festival Unveils Lineup…