William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- WGA Meeting Shows Guild On Strike Footing As Contract Talks Loom
- 'Alien: Covenant' ‘Prologue’ Video Introduces The Colony Ship's Crew Before Cryosleep
- UTA Rally Speakers: Gavin Newsom, Jodie Foster, Keegan-Michael Key & More
- SAG-AFTRA “Disappointed” In Court Pausing IMDb Age Law
- Trevor Habberstad Dies: ‘X-Men’ & ‘Doctor Strange’ Stuntman Was 27
- Mark Gordon, ‘Narcos’ Helmer José Padilha Unite For Landmark Race Case Pic ‘Arc Of Justice’