William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest Film News
- Sony’s Stage 6 Films Acquires Worldwide Rights To Vera Farmiga-Christopher Plummer Road Trip Pic ‘Boundaries’
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Review: It’s Chris Evans Vs. Robert Downey Jr As Avengers Take Sides
- Bart & Fleming: Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga Road Test ‘A Star Is Born’ Team-Up
- Anthony Mackie To Play Johnnie Cochran In Signal Hill Police Brutality Case Film
- Mongrel To Handle ‘The Fixer’; Seville Picks Up ‘Hana’s Suitcase’ – Cannes
- Wayne Crawford Dies; Actor, Writer & Producer Co-Scripted ‘Valley Girl’