William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- Disney Slams Expanding Autistic Kids Lawsuit — Claims “Irrelevant” Action More About Media Attention
- Hooray For Hollywood! Gov. Brown Signs Film & TV Tax Credit Bill Extension
- James Cameron Wins Another 'Avatar' Lawsuit
- UPDATE: Gov. Brown Signing Tax Credits Bill Thursday In Hollywood
- NBCU & Bravo Delaying 'Shahs Of Sunset' Contract Talks Amid Strike
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Utopia' & 'America's Got Talent' Rise, 'New Girl' & 'Mindy Project' Return Down, 'Big Brother' Even