William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Hollywood Reacts To Trump Inauguration: "Country Is Lost", Tweets Alec Baldwin; Scott Baio Proud To Be "Deplorable"
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
Latest Film News
- ‘Band Aid’ Sundance Clip: Zoe Lister-Jones & Adam Pally Turn A Couple’s Grief Into Song
- ‘Bushwick’ Clip: Dave Bautista Fights To Survive Civil War In Sundance Thriller
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil Tackle Best Actress Race
- Sundance: Park City Will Be “Under Siege” For Women’s March With Huge Crowd Expected
- Slamdance Docu ‘Supergirl’ Sells To FilmRise
- Alexandra Shipp Negotiating For Lead Role In Fox 2000’s ‘Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda’