William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- On-Location Filming In L.A. Fell 3.4% Last Year Despite Tax Credits
- The Oscar Best Picture Nominees: Deadline’s Reviews
- Disney Gives $1,000 Cash Bonuses To 125,000 Employees
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Becomes First African American To Be Honored With Trifecta Oscar Nominations
- Oscar ‘Shapes’ Up & Gets It Right With Very Inclusive List Of Nominees – Analysis
- Oscars: ‘The Insult’s Ziad Doueiri On Lebanon’s First Foreign-Language Nominee, Despite Attempts To Ban Film