William Moseley has joined the cast of The Silent Mountain. Moseley, best known for his Peter Pevensie role in the Chronicle of Narnia movies, will play a young lover in the romantic drama. The British-born Moseley was selected earlier this year as one of the leads in the CW pilot The Selection. While not picked up, the show could air midseason. Silent Mountain tells the story of a young couple preparing to get married as Europe descends into World War I. Ernst Gossner will direct. Heinz Stussak, producer of the Oscar nominated Revanche, will produce The Silent Mountain. Eugenia Costantini plays the other young lover. Claudia Cardinale also stars. The film is scheduled to start shooting in Italy later this month. Moseley is repped by Paradigm, manager David Guillod and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
William Moseley Joins 'The Silent Mountain'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- Kevin Costner Sues Kylin Pictures For $3.85M Over ‘Shanghai Sojourners’ Breach
- Janet Patterson Dies: Costume Designer & Jane Campion Regular Was Four-Time Oscar Nominee
- Ludacris To Star In Indie BMX Action Drama ‘Ride’
- ‘Moonlight’ Review: Moving Story Of Self-Discovery Should Resonate At Oscar Time
- Colin Firth & Ged Doherty Take Lessons From ‘Filmmaking For Dummies’ To Hatch Two Genuine Oscar Contenders
- AMC Entertainment’s Bid For Carmike Wins Shareholder Advisory Firm’s Support