From the makers of the virtual Tupac Shakur, who “appeared” at the Coachella Valley Music Festival, comes virtual Elvis Presley. CORE Media Group (formerly CKx), which owns the Presley brand, has signed a deal with digital production company Digital Domain Media Group to develop, produce and own a series of “virtual” Elvis Presley likenesses for entertainment projects – shows and appearances to film, TV and multi-platform productions throughout the world. “This is a new and exciting way to bring the magic and music of Elvis Presley to life,” said Elvis Presley Enterprises President and CEO, Jack Soden. The companies have already begun work on the virtual Elvis Presley likenesses.
Virtual Elvis Presley To Be Created For Film, TV And Show Appearances
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'