Some Hollywood players were having a good time and a few fine stogies last night in Beverly Hills. UTA’s Charlie Ferraro and DreamWorks’ Mark Sourian were among a gang out at the Grand Havana Room on Thursday. Also spotted hanging out with Ferraro and Sourian at the members only club on Canon Drive were Summit Senior VP of Production Geoff Shaevitz, producers Andrew Lazar, Chris Fenton and Beau Flynn, ICM’s Emile Gladstone, and Mayhem Pictures’ Mark Ciardi and Gordon Grey. Though they undoubtedly talk some shop, I’m told this is no smoky star chamber. The gathering is just a semi-regular get-together among friends over cigars, with Ferraro as the ringleader. American Gangster producer Jim Whitaker, Disruption’s Cale Boyter, UTA’s Steve Rabineau, Battleship producer Scott Stuber, Steve Jobs biopic producer Guymon Casady, actor Keith Ewell and Transformers executive producer Mark Vahradian were also there last night too. Though they were nowhere to be seen last night, Disney’s Sean Bailey and Twilight Saga producer Marty Bowen have joined the gathering in the past I’ve heard.
UTA’s Charlie Ferraro & Hollywood Pals Light ’Em Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $22M During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Review: Third Time Is The Comic (Book) Charm For Marvel Franchise
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil On Ever-Changing Awards Landscape With Harvey Out And…