Samantha Bee, best known for her work as the Most Senior Correspondent on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, has signed with UTA. She also had a recurring role on HBO’s Bored To Death and is currently developing a feature for Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story with her husband, fellow Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones. Bee continues to be repped by manager Brian Stern at Brillstein Entertainment Partners and attorney Neil Meyer.
UTA Signs 'The Daily Show's Samantha Bee, Gersh Signs 'Wilfred's Fiona Gubelmann
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins