Samantha Bee, best known for her work as the Most Senior Correspondent on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, has signed with UTA. She also had a recurring role on HBO’s Bored To Death and is currently developing a feature for Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story with her husband, fellow Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones. Bee continues to be repped by manager Brian Stern at Brillstein Entertainment Partners and attorney Neil Meyer.
UTA Signs 'The Daily Show's Samantha Bee, Gersh Signs 'Wilfred's Fiona Gubelmann
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’: Lady Gaga Has Invite For Season 6
- ABC Developing ‘The Homefront’ Family Comedy From Todd Holland
- ‘Sherlock’ Victorian Special Trailer: What A Difference A Century-Plus Makes – Or Does It?
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For ‘Tonight Show’ As Pol Guests Suddenly Sexy
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66