Samantha Bee, best known for her work as the Most Senior Correspondent on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, has signed with UTA. She also had a recurring role on HBO’s Bored To Death and is currently developing a feature for Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story with her husband, fellow Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones. Bee continues to be repped by manager Brian Stern at Brillstein Entertainment Partners and attorney Neil Meyer.
UTA Signs 'The Daily Show's Samantha Bee, Gersh Signs 'Wilfred's Fiona Gubelmann
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Syfy Orders 'Hunters' Series From Gale Anne Hurd Based On 'Alien Hunter' Book
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Decent, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong…
- AMC Pilot 'White City' Casting: Tim Peper, Mercedes Mason & Josh Pence Join
- Adaptation Of Telenovela 'La Reina Del Sur' Ordered To Pilot By USA Network
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'