Samantha Bee, best known for her work as the Most Senior Correspondent on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, has signed with UTA. She also had a recurring role on HBO’s Bored To Death and is currently developing a feature for Anthony Bregman’s Likely Story with her husband, fellow Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones. Bee continues to be repped by manager Brian Stern at Brillstein Entertainment Partners and attorney Neil Meyer.
UTA Signs 'The Daily Show's Samantha Bee, Gersh Signs 'Wilfred's Fiona Gubelmann
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- NBC Cancels 'Working The Engels'
- Fox Buys Sibling Rivalry Comedy From Dana Klein With Put Pilot Commitment
- Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' & 'Masters Of Sex' For Third Season
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC