Endemol Studios has signed a deal with French fiction producers Tetra Media Studio and Macondo to adapt the French political-themed, character-driven hit series Les Hommes De L’Ombre for U.S. television. Les Hommes De L’Ombre was created by Dan Frank (co-writer of Carlos), Frédéric Tellier, Charline de Lépine, Emmanuel Daucé and stars Nathalie Baye, Bruno Wolkowich and Gregory Fitoussi. The political thriller pulls the audience into the center of a tension-filled campaign between two political communications advisors who will do anything to see their candidate win. The acquisition builds further momentum for Endemol with the recent primetime series pick up for Red Widow at ABC and a pilot order for Low Winter Sun at AMC – both Endemol-scripted adaptations. Les Hommes De L’Ombre will be adapted for the U.S. by Endemol Studios under the working title Kingmakers.
U.S.-Based Endemol Studios Acquires First Third-Party Scripted Format 'Les Hommes De L'Ombre'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver, HBO Score Legal Victory Over Coal King: First Amendment Protects "Geriatric Dr. Evil" Jab
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest TV News
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”
- MSNBC Analyst Michael Steele To Conservative Honcho: “I’ve Taken Crap You Have No Idea About”
- Fox News To Air Live Donald Trump Interview With Jeanine Pirro Tonight
- CNN Claims Father Of School Shooting Hero May Have Altered Email To Fuel “Fake News” Charges
- John Oliver, HBO Score Legal Victory Over Coal King: First Amendment Protects “Geriatric Dr. Evil” Jab