Endemol Studios has signed a deal with French fiction producers Tetra Media Studio and Macondo to adapt the French political-themed, character-driven hit series Les Hommes De L’Ombre for U.S. television. Les Hommes De L’Ombre was created by Dan Frank (co-writer of Carlos), Frédéric Tellier, Charline de Lépine, Emmanuel Daucé and stars Nathalie Baye, Bruno Wolkowich and Gregory Fitoussi. The political thriller pulls the audience into the center of a tension-filled campaign between two political communications advisors who will do anything to see their candidate win. The acquisition builds further momentum for Endemol with the recent primetime series pick up for Red Widow at ABC and a pilot order for Low Winter Sun at AMC – both Endemol-scripted adaptations. Les Hommes De L’Ombre will be adapted for the U.S. by Endemol Studios under the working title Kingmakers.
U.S.-Based Endemol Studios Acquires First Third-Party Scripted Format 'Les Hommes De L'Ombre'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- MTV’s ‘Eye Candy’ Cancelled After First Season
- Ben Powers Dies: ‘Good Times’ Actor Was 64
- Pete Rose Hired As Fox Sports Guest Analyst, Commentator
- Jonathan Crombie Dies: Actor Known For Canada’s ‘Anne Of Green Gables’ TV Series
- ‘The Messengers’ Off To Low Ratings Start, ‘Last Man’ & ‘Cristela’ End Seasons
- It’s Raining Paul Shaffer’s Greatest Hits, As Dave Letterman Ponders Grand Finale