Endemol Studios has signed a deal with French fiction producers Tetra Media Studio and Macondo to adapt the French political-themed, character-driven hit series Les Hommes De L’Ombre for U.S. television. Les Hommes De L’Ombre was created by Dan Frank (co-writer of Carlos), Frédéric Tellier, Charline de Lépine, Emmanuel Daucé and stars Nathalie Baye, Bruno Wolkowich and Gregory Fitoussi. The political thriller pulls the audience into the center of a tension-filled campaign between two political communications advisors who will do anything to see their candidate win. The acquisition builds further momentum for Endemol with the recent primetime series pick up for Red Widow at ABC and a pilot order for Low Winter Sun at AMC – both Endemol-scripted adaptations. Les Hommes De L’Ombre will be adapted for the U.S. by Endemol Studios under the working title Kingmakers.
U.S.-Based Endemol Studios Acquires First Third-Party Scripted Format 'Les Hommes De L'Ombre'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Bill Maher Joins Celebs Prepping For Monday - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb From Listing Actors' Ages
- Courtney Cox & Lisa Kudrow Are There For Each Other For ‘Friends’ Quiz
- ‘Big Bang’, ‘Gotham’, ‘Lucifer’, ‘Good Place’ Lead Premiere Monday L3 Ratings…
- Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban’s Pre-Debate Bait; Bill Maher Joins Celebs Prepping For Monday – UPDATE
- ‘MacGyver’ Off To Strong Ratings Start On Friday, ‘The Exorcist’ Modest In Debut
- Bruce Springsteen Talks Elvis, Beatles And Trump On Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’