Endemol Studios has signed a deal with French fiction producers Tetra Media Studio and Macondo to adapt the French political-themed, character-driven hit series Les Hommes De L’Ombre for U.S. television. Les Hommes De L’Ombre was created by Dan Frank (co-writer of Carlos), Frédéric Tellier, Charline de Lépine, Emmanuel Daucé and stars Nathalie Baye, Bruno Wolkowich and Gregory Fitoussi. The political thriller pulls the audience into the center of a tension-filled campaign between two political communications advisors who will do anything to see their candidate win. The acquisition builds further momentum for Endemol with the recent primetime series pick up for Red Widow at ABC and a pilot order for Low Winter Sun at AMC – both Endemol-scripted adaptations. Les Hommes De L’Ombre will be adapted for the U.S. by Endemol Studios under the working title Kingmakers.
U.S.-Based Endemol Studios Acquires First Third-Party Scripted Format 'Les Hommes De L'Ombre'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Jon Snow’s Fate Finally Revealed On ‘Game Of Thrones’ (SPOILERS)
- Daytime Emmy Awards: Complete List Of Winners
- Daytime Emmy Awards Live Blog: ‘General Hospital’ Wins Outstanding Drama Series
- White House Correspondents Dinner: The Five Best Moments
- Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents Dinner Skewering