Endemol Studios has signed a deal with French fiction producers Tetra Media Studio and Macondo to adapt the French political-themed, character-driven hit series Les Hommes De L’Ombre for U.S. television. Les Hommes De L’Ombre was created by Dan Frank (co-writer of Carlos), Frédéric Tellier, Charline de Lépine, Emmanuel Daucé and stars Nathalie Baye, Bruno Wolkowich and Gregory Fitoussi. The political thriller pulls the audience into the center of a tension-filled campaign between two political communications advisors who will do anything to see their candidate win. The acquisition builds further momentum for Endemol with the recent primetime series pick up for Red Widow at ABC and a pilot order for Low Winter Sun at AMC – both Endemol-scripted adaptations. Les Hommes De L’Ombre will be adapted for the U.S. by Endemol Studios under the working title Kingmakers.
U.S.-Based Endemol Studios Acquires First Third-Party Scripted Format 'Les Hommes De L'Ombre'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- John Gay Dies: ‘Run Silent Run Deep’ Screenwriter Was 92
- Matthew Broderick Cast In FX’s ‘Katrina: American Crime Story’
- ‘Mayans MC’: JD Pardo Cast As The Lead In FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy' Spinoff Pilot
- Steve Bannon: Donald Trump’s War With Press Is “Going To Get Worse Every Day”
- Lauren Graham To Topline ‘Linda From HR’ Pilot, Recur On ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’
- Scarlett Johansson To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ For Fifth Time