Endemol Studios has signed a deal with French fiction producers Tetra Media Studio and Macondo to adapt the French political-themed, character-driven hit series Les Hommes De L’Ombre for U.S. television. Les Hommes De L’Ombre was created by Dan Frank (co-writer of Carlos), Frédéric Tellier, Charline de Lépine, Emmanuel Daucé and stars Nathalie Baye, Bruno Wolkowich and Gregory Fitoussi. The political thriller pulls the audience into the center of a tension-filled campaign between two political communications advisors who will do anything to see their candidate win. The acquisition builds further momentum for Endemol with the recent primetime series pick up for Red Widow at ABC and a pilot order for Low Winter Sun at AMC – both Endemol-scripted adaptations. Les Hommes De L’Ombre will be adapted for the U.S. by Endemol Studios under the working title Kingmakers.
U.S.-Based Endemol Studios Acquires First Third-Party Scripted Format 'Les Hommes De L'Ombre'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Netflix Eyes Second Coming Of Jesus Drama Series ‘Messiah’ From Mark Burnett & Roma Downey
- Lemuel Plummer Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’: Daveed Diggs, Laura Dern Among Season 3 Guest Stars
- Lionsgate, Studiocanal Pact In Oz; French Film Biz Offers Support To U.S. Over Trump Budget Cuts – Global Briefs
- Veterans ‘Elementary’, ‘2 Broke Girls’, ‘Criminal Minds’ & ‘Amazing Race’ Among Series Left In Limbo After…
- CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including ‘MacGyver’, ‘Superior Donuts’, ‘Life In Pieces’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0…