Outgoing FremantleMedia North America CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz is beginning to assign her responsibilities as she prepares to move to London for her new job as CEO of parent company FremantleMedia. Trish Kinane has joined FMNA as President of Entertainment Programming – American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent, effective August 1. Kinane, currently the President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia, will be based in Los Angeles where she will initially report to Frot-Coutaz. In addition to her executive role as CEO of FMNA, Frot-Coutaz also has had a producer one as executive producer on the company’s three major reality series: American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent. Kinane will now take over those duties, overseeing all strategic, day-to-day operational and creative aspects of the three series on behalf of FMNA. Kinane is familiar with the properties — as President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia she oversaw the global roll-out of all FremantleMedia’s developed and acquired non-scripted formats including Idols, Got Talent and The X Factor. Before that, Kinane served as Joint Managing Director of Action Time.
Trish Kinane Named Prez of Entertainment Programming For FremantleMedia in U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Unveiled As Season 7 Title Of FX Anthology Series, Premiere Date Set…
- Donald Trump To Name Financier/Sean Hannity Pal Anthony Scaramucci New Communications Director: Report
- Stephen Colbert Presents Result Of ‘Late Show’s Russian Pee Pee Tape Probe
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Debuts Imax Trailer & Footage Revealing Hair-Raising Action — Comic-Con
- ‘Krypton’ Teaser: First Look At Syfy’s Superman Prequel – Comic-Con
- ‘The Exorcist’ Season 2: Priestly Road Trip, Possible Rance Family Cameos & A Foster Kid Who Kicks Butt…