Outgoing FremantleMedia North America CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz is beginning to assign her responsibilities as she prepares to move to London for her new job as CEO of parent company FremantleMedia. Trish Kinane has joined FMNA as President of Entertainment Programming – American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent, effective August 1. Kinane, currently the President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia, will be based in Los Angeles where she will initially report to Frot-Coutaz. In addition to her executive role as CEO of FMNA, Frot-Coutaz also has had a producer one as executive producer on the company’s three major reality series: American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent. Kinane will now take over those duties, overseeing all strategic, day-to-day operational and creative aspects of the three series on behalf of FMNA. Kinane is familiar with the properties — as President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia she oversaw the global roll-out of all FremantleMedia’s developed and acquired non-scripted formats including Idols, Got Talent and The X Factor. Before that, Kinane served as Joint Managing Director of Action Time.
Trish Kinane Named Prez of Entertainment Programming For FremantleMedia in U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow