Outgoing FremantleMedia North America CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz is beginning to assign her responsibilities as she prepares to move to London for her new job as CEO of parent company FremantleMedia. Trish Kinane has joined FMNA as President of Entertainment Programming – American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent, effective August 1. Kinane, currently the President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia, will be based in Los Angeles where she will initially report to Frot-Coutaz. In addition to her executive role as CEO of FMNA, Frot-Coutaz also has had a producer one as executive producer on the company’s three major reality series: American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent. Kinane will now take over those duties, overseeing all strategic, day-to-day operational and creative aspects of the three series on behalf of FMNA. Kinane is familiar with the properties — as President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia she oversaw the global roll-out of all FremantleMedia’s developed and acquired non-scripted formats including Idols, Got Talent and The X Factor. Before that, Kinane served as Joint Managing Director of Action Time.
Trish Kinane Named Prez of Entertainment Programming For FremantleMedia in U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Continue Airing Live Coast To Coast
- ‘The Deuce’ Renewed For Season 2 At HBO
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh