Outgoing FremantleMedia North America CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz is beginning to assign her responsibilities as she prepares to move to London for her new job as CEO of parent company FremantleMedia. Trish Kinane has joined FMNA as President of Entertainment Programming – American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent, effective August 1. Kinane, currently the President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia, will be based in Los Angeles where she will initially report to Frot-Coutaz. In addition to her executive role as CEO of FMNA, Frot-Coutaz also has had a producer one as executive producer on the company’s three major reality series: American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent. Kinane will now take over those duties, overseeing all strategic, day-to-day operational and creative aspects of the three series on behalf of FMNA. Kinane is familiar with the properties — as President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia she oversaw the global roll-out of all FremantleMedia’s developed and acquired non-scripted formats including Idols, Got Talent and The X Factor. Before that, Kinane served as Joint Managing Director of Action Time.
Trish Kinane Named Prez of Entertainment Programming For FremantleMedia in U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Yvonne Strahovski: “Women's Rights Are Human Rights”…
- Erin Moran: “We Did Our Best”, Says Child Actor Advocate Paul Petersen
- Ex-Fox Anchor Alisyn Camerota Says Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Her
- Bill O’Reilly Sets Podcast Return For Monday