Outgoing FremantleMedia North America CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz is beginning to assign her responsibilities as she prepares to move to London for her new job as CEO of parent company FremantleMedia. Trish Kinane has joined FMNA as President of Entertainment Programming – American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent, effective August 1. Kinane, currently the President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia, will be based in Los Angeles where she will initially report to Frot-Coutaz. In addition to her executive role as CEO of FMNA, Frot-Coutaz also has had a producer one as executive producer on the company’s three major reality series: American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent. Kinane will now take over those duties, overseeing all strategic, day-to-day operational and creative aspects of the three series on behalf of FMNA. Kinane is familiar with the properties — as President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia she oversaw the global roll-out of all FremantleMedia’s developed and acquired non-scripted formats including Idols, Got Talent and The X Factor. Before that, Kinane served as Joint Managing Director of Action Time.
Trish Kinane Named Prez of Entertainment Programming For FremantleMedia in U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?