BREAKING: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the Victoria’s Secret model who made her screen starring debut replacing Megan Fox in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, has a showy followup role lined up. She’s going to join the cast of Mad Max: Fury Road, the George Miller-directed film that so far stars Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron. Huntington-Whiteley will play one of the five wives in the film. She’s still doing the fashion stuff, as she is a face for the Burberry fragrance Body.
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Getting 'Fury Road' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest Film News
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update
- Paramount Pulls In Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’ With Matt Damon, Reese Witherspoon
- ‘The Martian’ Review: Matt Damon Proves There Is Life On Mars In This Sci-Fi Gem
- 20th Century Fox Names Sirena Liu As Head Of China Office
- Trudie Styler To Direct Bette Midler, Others In LGBT Film ‘Freak Show’
- Kodak Names Cinematographer-in-Residence at UCLA; Tribeca Shortlist, New SVOD Service Launched