BREAKING: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the Victoria’s Secret model who made her screen starring debut replacing Megan Fox in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, has a showy followup role lined up. She’s going to join the cast of Mad Max: Fury Road, the George Miller-directed film that so far stars Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron. Huntington-Whiteley will play one of the five wives in the film. She’s still doing the fashion stuff, as she is a face for the Burberry fragrance Body.
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Getting 'Fury Road' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate’s Newly Branded Studio L Announces Debut Slate Of Digital Content
- Study: Hollywood Films Had Fewer Female Good Guys In 2017
- Idris Elba Eyes More Directorial Projects Following European Launch Of ‘Yardie’ – Berlin
- Jennifer Lawrence Blasts “Predator” Harvey Weinstein For Dredging Up Old Compliments
- Saudi Arabia To Invest $64 Billion In Entertainment Sector
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures