BREAKING: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the Victoria’s Secret model who made her screen starring debut replacing Megan Fox in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, has a showy followup role lined up. She’s going to join the cast of Mad Max: Fury Road, the George Miller-directed film that so far stars Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron. Huntington-Whiteley will play one of the five wives in the film. She’s still doing the fashion stuff, as she is a face for the Burberry fragrance Body.
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Getting 'Fury Road' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks