BREAKING: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the Victoria’s Secret model who made her screen starring debut replacing Megan Fox in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, has a showy followup role lined up. She’s going to join the cast of Mad Max: Fury Road, the George Miller-directed film that so far stars Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron. Huntington-Whiteley will play one of the five wives in the film. She’s still doing the fashion stuff, as she is a face for the Burberry fragrance Body.
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Getting 'Fury Road' Role
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest Film News
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’ – Film…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World – Guest…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”