BREAKING: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the Victoria’s Secret model who made her screen starring debut replacing Megan Fox in Transformers: Dark Of The Moon, has a showy followup role lined up. She’s going to join the cast of Mad Max: Fury Road, the George Miller-directed film that so far stars Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron. Huntington-Whiteley will play one of the five wives in the film. She’s still doing the fashion stuff, as she is a face for the Burberry fragrance Body.
Rosie Huntington Whiteley Getting 'Fury Road' Role
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Does TV Hurt Movie Careers? 'True Detective's Matthew McConaughey Coveted For 'The Stand' And 'Gold'
- Tobey Maguire's Material Signs Oscar Sharp To Blind Deal Off Short Pic 'The Karman Line'
- Circle Of Confusion's Brad Mendelsohn To Head Lit Department
- Andrew Dominik To Script 'Shaolin Temple' For Helmer Justin Lin
- Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
- EMMYS: Deadline's Live-Blog Special Guest: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter