Keith Merryman and David A. Newman have been hired to pen the sequel to their box office hit Think Like A Man, which Screen Gems opened No. 1 at the domestic box office in April and has grossed $91+M overall to date. Will Packer will produce via his Rainforest Films banner. Steve Harvey, on whose book Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man the original film is based, will serve as executive producer alongside Rushion McDonald and Rob Hardy. Merryman and Newman, who also penned the Justin Timberlake-Mila Kunis movie Friends With Benefits, are repped by APA and Circle of Confusion.
'Think Like A Man' Sequel Set At Screen Gems; Scribes Merryman & Newman Back
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team
- ‘Outlander’s Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony’s ‘Bloodshot’; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen…
- Gal Gadot, Sue Kroll & Jaron Varsano Team To Produce ‘My Dearest Fidel’
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ‘Show Dogs’ Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
- ‘Mulan’: Utkarsh Ambudkar & Ron Yuan Added To Disney’s Live-Action Adaptation