Keith Merryman and David A. Newman have been hired to pen the sequel to their box office hit Think Like A Man, which Screen Gems opened No. 1 at the domestic box office in April and has grossed $91+M overall to date. Will Packer will produce via his Rainforest Films banner. Steve Harvey, on whose book Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man the original film is based, will serve as executive producer alongside Rushion McDonald and Rob Hardy. Merryman and Newman, who also penned the Justin Timberlake-Mila Kunis movie Friends With Benefits, are repped by APA and Circle of Confusion.
'Think Like A Man' Sequel Set At Screen Gems; Scribes Merryman & Newman Back
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon