Keith Merryman and David A. Newman have been hired to pen the sequel to their box office hit Think Like A Man, which Screen Gems opened No. 1 at the domestic box office in April and has grossed $91+M overall to date. Will Packer will produce via his Rainforest Films banner. Steve Harvey, on whose book Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man the original film is based, will serve as executive producer alongside Rushion McDonald and Rob Hardy. Merryman and Newman, who also penned the Justin Timberlake-Mila Kunis movie Friends With Benefits, are repped by APA and Circle of Confusion.
'Think Like A Man' Sequel Set At Screen Gems; Scribes Merryman & Newman Back
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con
- Katherine McNamara Books 'The Maze Runner 2′ & 'Indiscretion'