Keith Merryman and David A. Newman have been hired to pen the sequel to their box office hit Think Like A Man, which Screen Gems opened No. 1 at the domestic box office in April and has grossed $91+M overall to date. Will Packer will produce via his Rainforest Films banner. Steve Harvey, on whose book Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man the original film is based, will serve as executive producer alongside Rushion McDonald and Rob Hardy. Merryman and Newman, who also penned the Justin Timberlake-Mila Kunis movie Friends With Benefits, are repped by APA and Circle of Confusion.
'Think Like A Man' Sequel Set At Screen Gems; Scribes Merryman & Newman Back
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Trump-Linked Cambridge Analytica Stole Data From 50M Facebook Users And "Targeted Their Inner Demons:" Reports
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings